TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

Just spent the past 90 minutes with the people of the U.S. Postal Service and it looks like my jeans have "fallen off the back of a truck." They were out for delivery today, but then not delivered. There's no return scan, the package wasn't brought back to the post office or identified as undeliverable. I initiated an investigation, but in my experience in dealing with USPS, these never pan out. Barring some miracle re-delivery tomorrow I may not be participating.

Ed, you may want to start preparing an insurance claim as there's a strong likelihood these pants aren't making it to me.

So sorry to hear about that..Hopefully it gets worked out! USPS "lost" my package before shipped from BiG but it magically appeared in a warehouse one week later and they were delivered. Hopefully you get them sooner than that and they aren't lost after all!

Sorry to hear your bad news Projectp. Fingers crossed for you that it works out positively. 

Jared Lee - Looking good there. Useful to know what the shrinkage was on a hot wash for this size.

Are those with their jeans in hand already starting to wear them? I'm fetching my pair from Take5 tonight and may just get going a few days before the official start on 1st October. 

Just spent the past 90 minutes with the people of the U.S. Postal Service and it looks like my jeans have "fallen off the back of a truck." They were out for delivery today, but then not delivered. There's no return scan, the package wasn't brought back to the post office or identified as undeliverable. I initiated an investigation, but in my experience in dealing with USPS, these never pan out. Barring some miracle re-delivery tomorrow I may not be participating.

Ed, you may want to start preparing an insurance claim as there's a strong likelihood these pants aren't making it to me.

sorry to hear about this. i've had a similar experience happen to me (although i don't reside in the US) except that their response was a meh "we don't know where it went and we're really sorry about that".

the good part about that though was that they eventually showed up a number of days later and when i called back to follow up, it seemed like the people who handled my call didn't know that it was delivered either. 

USPS really fucked up! Hope that yours will show up.

After tracking down my pair day after day, I still don't know where my pair is. Even still in Manila or in transit, I have no idea.

Ordered 33" waist, 36" lenght

Measurements are made by BIG Style:

Waist across opening: 15.75" (40cm)

Waist across without waistband: 16.5" (42cm)

Front Rise incl. waistband: 12.5" (32cm)

Front Rise w/o waistband: 11" (28cm)

Back Rise incl. waistband: 16.5" (42cm)

Upper Tight: 13.25" (33.5cm)

Inseam: 35.85" (91cm)

Leg Opening: 9.25" (23.5cm)

Measurements match TCB's Chart. Please note on TCB's Chart Waist & Front Rise are made without waistband!

TCBsChart_zps5fa48334.jpg

Edited by 58panheadfan

Thanks for the extensive details!

Ordered a W33, too - should work with some stretching after the soak.

Still have to be patient for the package to show up here in Moscow....

Just found out that my package had been shipped to Getmany, where it will rot with the customs authority until they will return it to the sender.

Only then can it be re-shipped to my requested mail address.

See you guys in 4-6 weeks...

Edited by Foxy2

Just found out that my package had been shipped to Getmany, where it will rot with the customs authority until they will return it to the sender.

Only then can it be re-shipped to my requested mail address.

See you guys in 4-6 weeks...

Not much of a consolation, but at least now you can focus solely on the Dirt Dash. Edited by Projectp