TCB: happy jeans contest

aho

couple more pics from the road for you gentlemen...

finally managed to get a really good beard characteristic, Inoue should be delighted now!

FA95C6CA-3530-4659-86A9-C9A44F39D461_zps

sans ball cap fit pic

CFFA27F2-B02D-4EA9-85DE-217E65A1AD01_zps

dude in the audience took a fit pic of the tcb's, failed to represent the amazing colour variation though, as other have already mentioned these jeans are quite hard to photograph

011615E7-9FD6-467D-8DF7-D2663D4E3966_zps

this for Maynard, autobahn gas stations in Germany sell all sort of things. thought this ribbed mini dildo with finger hole was mad value for the money. a must have in any discerning gentleman's EDC.

9AF146F1-57DD-43FF-90BB-C11BD0AAFADD_zps

yours truly cooking coniglio alla Ligure for some nice German guys who provided hospitality on a day off, they had an amazing fully equipped professional kitchen, cooking for 10 has never been so easy

59A9FAC0-5A3E-4F2B-8B2B-17B9178820FD_zps

I think Volvo is moonlighting as a graphic artist or advertising creative with those last posts.

Could someone remind me when this contest finishes please? Not that I want it to end, best thread on Sufu.

congrats mate for the new job! Lagavullin is great although a bit too turfey for every day's use haha! I am partial to Macallans 12 yrs, Barney Panofsky's whisky of choice. after reading Barney's version it has become Volvo's whisky of choice as well and we never looked back haha!