WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

this is p. cool but the trouser length looks awkward and shitty - needs to be significantly more cropped/shorter or a few cm longer. i wish i could wear white shoes but unfortunately if you're above a US 10ish (12 here) they look turrible.

I think it's the black socks that might throw u off. Imagine if he was wearin these adis w/ no show socks, raw daddy or even w/ different colored ones. don't really bother to comment on sojo's fits cuz I usually just rep them. Enjoy his subtle cool fits.

And u can rock white shoes over a 10 at even a 12 so long as yr height proportions balance shit out. Obviously bein short and doin so just look like clown

this aint me bro, inspo i saved, anyway cdg chucks arent exactly played out outside of obscure fashion boards, are they?

noted, but regardless of whether or not it is yr fit, the l/s button up is not "pushed up."  there appears 2 b no bunching/arm-stacking.

it's not about whether or not play cons or the label is played out or not.  it is that they conjure foul imagery of plebeians desperate to own something cdg, yet  who are unwilling or unable to make the financial commitment.  plus mad wack hk kids wear them.  basically it's just a shitty cheap sub line to finance cdg's other more noble endeavors.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

dont push up your sleeves

lemme change that never ever push up your sleeves unless doing the dishes or masturbating

whaddabout if u got tennis elbow or sprained wrist?  good to keep shit warm dunchu think?

noted, but regardless of whether or not it is yr fit, the l/s button up is not "pushed up."  there appears 2 b no bunching/arm-stacking.

it's not about whether or not play cons or the label is played out or not.  it is that they conjure foul imagery of plebeians desperate to own something cdg, yet  who are unwilling or unable to make the financial commitment.  plus mad wack hk kids wear them.  basically it's just a shitty cheap sub line to finance cdg's other more noble endeavors.

sure, never thought about it like that, so chucks are p much a big no-no then? at least in Aus or US or is it p much everywhere? I kinda like the way they look, wasn't thinking of getting a pair myself. Im a poorboi anyway though so fuck if I could afford any new CDG, ebay's all I have senpai :'(

^look pretty gud (although i don't really appreciate how u incorporate the bucket w/ this fit) but how come u took pic with  other  unworn shoes 4?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

sure, never thought about it like that, so chucks are p much a big no-no then? at least in Aus or US or is it p much everywhere? I kinda like the way they look, wasn't thinking of getting a pair myself. Im a poorboi anyway though so fuck if I could afford any new CDG, ebay's all I have senpai :'(

chucks are timeless imo.

play is ghey

even on button-ups? i think it can look fly a/f

on a second look that dude didn't really have his sleeves pushed up - i just really dislike how l/s stuff looks when pushed up (or rolled up) over the elbow, especially on tighter shit. fit you posted looks much better

whaddabout if u got tennis elbow or sprained wrist?  good to keep shit warm dunchu think?

dont think that guy has two tennis elbows but still i just dont like that look

ralph:rick:rick:acne:rick:thom:oshkoshbgosh:boris:raf:rick09:rick

not really liking that bucket either, but that jacket is great