WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

^unoffensive. Step yr mandal game up. A great pair could change everything 4 the better

Florida summers are brutal and I'm really just trying to keep my fits pretty basic during it. 

Honestly, I'm really happy with my birks. What other sandals would you suggest, though?

Florida summers are brutal and I'm really just trying to keep my fits pretty basic during it. 

Honestly, I'm really happy with my birks. What other sandals would you suggest, though?

there's a wealth of info in the sandals thread and on the net.

also if you insist on birks does it have to b arizonas?  those are the lamest most boring ones (if they're just stock jawns), not 2 mention they have unsavory connotations.  even i got nicer birks then those.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

imo arizonas look better with thick, knit socks. Might just be you standing in the grass, making them look more boring than they are, I really like arizonas.

there's a wealth of info in the sandals thread and on the net.

also if you insist on birks does it have to b arizonas?  those are the lamest most boring ones (if they're just stock jawns), not 2 mention they have unsavory connotations.  even i got nicer birks then those.

Haven't really lurked sufu much besides buy/sell and waywt, I'll check out the sandal thread.

And idunno, they just appeal to me. What unsavory connotations do they have?

i think someone posted these in good finds but used sandals are gross you'd have to rock em like a shoobie

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/modescape/item/50542/

used sandals?!?  disgusting. plus they white.  

imo arizonas look better with thick, knit socks. Might just be you standing in the grass, making them look more boring than they are, I really like arizonas.

Yeah I have a few pairs of cool socks on their way to me right now for doing just that. I agree about the grass as well, it kind of makes them look boring in this pic

Haven't really lurked sufu much besides buy/sell and waywt, I'll check out the sandal thread.

And idunno, they just appeal to me. What unsavory connotations do they have?

do that.

the  neo hippi- gratefuldead followin- granola eatin- shave yr armpits, y don't u?!?  -kind

do that.

the  neo hippi- gratefuldead followin- granola eatin- shave yr armpits, y don't u?!?  -kind

Haha, I honestly don't really care much about that. But I would like to find some other cool pairs of sandals seeing as about 65% of the year in FL is sandal weather. Thanks. 

Haha, I honestly don't really care much about that. But I would like to find some other cool pairs of sandals seeing as about 65% of the year in FL is sandal weather. Thanks. 

tbh birks are comfortable.  so if you insist on them, y not look thru  tatami by birks catalogs?  reg birks line even has some pretty decent shit while being pretty commoner.  maybe try to kop a birks model made by some designer/label you like?

tbh birks are comfortable.  so if you insist on them, y not look thru  tatami by birks catalogs?  reg birks line even has some pretty decent shit while being pretty commoner.  maybe try to kop a birks model made by some designer/label you like?

Where do you recommend looking for designer birks? I love the n(n) stuff and a few other collabs I've seen but I have no idea where to look. 

Also, what is Tatami by birk? I'm googling it right now and I see some of the models but not much info on what exactly it is

Where do you recommend looking for designer birks? I love the n(n) stuff and a few other collabs I've seen but I have no idea where to look. 

Also, what is Tatami by birk? I'm googling it right now and I see some of the models but not much info on what exactly it is

Designer birks - just use rakuten search engines or mayb zozo

Tatami is all over the net! It's basically birks in different color and textile, although they have models not in reg birk line

vVWmTe6.jpg   versus  5OkTPCu.jpgGoddamnit childhood. When will the lies cease. 

rzB4885.jpg

ava catherside

our legacy

jil sander

adidas

this is p. cool but the trouser length looks awkward and shitty - needs to be significantly more cropped/shorter or a few cm longer. i wish i could wear white shoes but unfortunately if you're above a US 10ish (12 here) they look turrible.

Edited by conqueror