WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

tbh, he's dressed pretty good if he wants to look like that, but if i were at a spot and someone punched him for dressing dumb i'd do nothing

contained in his backpack is a single scroll with the names of everyone who negged him in the past

svYC2tZ.jpg

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

probably means that your post is dumb and that vaudilly's next is dumber.. probably posted it because your posts didn't receive circlejerk rep whereas household name did (obviously) so Deux probably recognised an appropriate opportunity to post hilllllarious meme to receive circlejerk rep for puttin down non-household name posters but noones reps him cause he a nerd

you've been on sufu since 2011 how do you not know how this shit works

circle jerk

The thing is, I really don't see anyone use this word except to bitch about the fact that some people receive more praise on this site than them. . Is "non-household name posters" just a euphemism for "unpopular posters"? Superdenim is an actual circlejerk, people seeming to rep each other regardless of content (just look at their WAWYT). I'm not popular on here by any stretch, but it seems that when I post stuff people like, I get repped. That's the entire point of rep!

Anyway, I posted it because I thought it was funny to see two legitimately dumb posters, one after the other - shame I didn't let you post first, it would have been a troika of fuckwits  :P

tbh, he's dressed pretty good if he wants to look like that, but if i were at a spot and someone punched him for dressing dumb i'd do nothing

Idk what he wants 2 look like but he looks like a guy who isnt jokin when he says gothninja. Plus pose & editing made me think demobaza. Not even anti sz or w/e. "Nazgul" fits feel like a rly accessible formula or template 4 dark drapey aesthetic but its turns out lookin unfinished or like bad cosplay 9/10 times

The thing is, I really don't see anyone use this word except to bitch about the fact that some people receive more praise on this site than them. . Is "non-household name posters" just a euphemism for "unpopular posters"? Superdenim is an actual circlejerk, people seeming to rep each other regardless of content (just look at their WAWYT). I'm not popular on here by any stretch, but it seems that when I post stuff people like, I get repped. That's the entire point of rep!

Anyway, I posted it because I thought it was funny to see two legitimately dumb posters, one after the other - shame I didn't let you post first, it would have been a troika of fuckwits  :P

afaik hes posted more fits in here so his contributions seem slightly more relevant than yours right now