What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

FAO - SYMPATHY FOR THE DENIM ,

How's the 11MJL ? would be cool to see some pics of it being worn by someone who fits it !!!!

Hey,

well I think it´s the greatest Denim jacket you can find, I even like it more than Levi´s Type 1 jacket... but it´s very tight on the arms, can´t wear a sweater with, even without it´s hard, but that´s okay, so I will get nice honeycombs:)

I do some pics next week.

cheers!

aqua, can i ask where you've been picking up all these jackets?

Yeah, it's from the Gold collection!

Chicken:

I bought this one off the Lee website and sent it to my relative's in the US. They got some 20% off email coupon code.

The other 101j repros my friend picked up for me in Japan. They fit kinda tight on me so I'm looking to get the bigger size.

I've been obsessed with jean jackets lately!! Must get some other brands!!

if anyone wants a Blue Bell exactly the same style as worn by "Sympathy for the denim", I have exactly the same one in XXL (fits more like a large, seriously)

BNWT. £100 - pm me.

My reason for sale is, at 6-5", unfortunately the sleeve lengfth is too short for me as much as I love it.

back to the drawing board :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's from the Gold collection!

Chicken:

I bought this one off the Lee website and sent it to my relative's in the US. They got some 20% off email coupon code.

The other 101j repros my friend picked up for me in Japan. They fit kinda tight on me so I'm looking to get the bigger size.

I've been obsessed with jean jackets lately!! Must get some other brands!!

excellent. please keep posting pics! your obsession is our gain, too.

if anyone wants a Blue Bell exactly the same style as worn by "Sympathy for the denim", I have exactly the same one in XXL (fits more like a large, seriously)

Looks like a great jacket ... Too bad I am not quite so big.

Aqua — post pics and measurements, actually. The people at Lee haven't answered my e-mail about this. What size did you get?

To whomever: what's the Wrangler jacket that doesn't have the Ws on the pockets, again?

Hey,

well I think it´s the greatest Denim jacket you can find, I even like it more than Levi´s Type 1 jacket... but it´s very tight on the arms, can´t wear a sweater with, even without it´s hard, but that´s okay, so I will get nice honeycombs:)

I do some pics next week.

cheers!

SFTD , looks cool as F**K on you . Hopefully tightness/quilting in the arms will thin out with wear . Would love one in L/XL , cant seem to bag one on ebay !!! (yet)

If i sort out how to post pics I will post my vintage collection -

1969/early 1970s Levi type 3 70505 0217 (small e ) as new , never washed or worn

1972 Wrangler 126mj , beautiful cut and fades

1st edition Lee 200 (approx 1971-1973) first jacket without 101j

Have had a few different Lee/WranglerLevis but really hard to bag a decent pre 1970s jacket (although i did sell a 1968/69 type 3 big E recently )

Aqua — post pics and measurements, actually. The people at Lee haven't answered my e-mail about this. What size did you get?

Here are the measurements for the Lee Jacket. It's a good modern fit, not too loose, not too tight, not too short.

I got size M

Shoulders: 17"

Chest (pit to pit) 19.25"

Sleeves (shoulder to cuff): 26.5"

Length (top of collar to bottom): 27"