What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

• 1 month later...

I'm letting this jacket go if anyone wants to make me a sensible offer. It's an early Warehouse 'Aggies' jacket.

Warehouse are still doing these but they're a later model 101J.

http://ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=item&ic=36924

Just waiting for this to arrive to add to my collection.

2e2jgwn.jpg

att1yd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd post something interesting, unusual, and yeah yeah, for sale, but the pics are still sweet. If you are interested, check the signature. Regardless, it's a Lee jean jacket, 91-B - size 44 Regular. This one dates to the 1970's. Has original, totally functional talon zippers.

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

Warehouse ("Blue & Gray") Type 1:

A little loose for summer use, but works great over a sweater/flannel. And it was 20 GBP on ebayuk!

more photos please!

• 2 weeks later...

I had one of these APC type II's before but I got it off the supermarket and it was too small. I'd be willing to get another one directly from APC, but does anyone know if this model is consistently in production? I know APC usually does a jacket each season but I want to make sure I get one with the same details as this one.

1d481_4164608730_f5cc3e9dd6_o.jpg

I had one of these APC type II's before but I got it off the supermarket and it was too small. I'd be willing to get another one directly from APC, but does anyone know if this model is consistently in production? I know APC usually does a jacket each season but I want to make sure I get one with the same details as this one.

1d481_4164608730_f5cc3e9dd6_o.jpg

The length may vary, if I'm not mistaken. It's not on their website right now, but that doesn't mean much perhaps. I've had the same jacket since some ten years, with some nice fades. Yeah yeah, I should put pics up, I know.

Can i ask the noob question..

sorry,

but there seems to be so many different lines of Levi these days.

and i'm a bit confused.

Does Levi make a new Raw or unwashed XS type 3 style jacket?

maybe ones for japanese market?

and if so where is best for one to look to purchase a new one?

thanks for any leads...

Yes, LVC produce raw type 3 jacket.

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p82_Levi--180-s---Vintage-Clothing-1967-Type-III-Denim-Jacket.html

I think there are others than Cultizm, ask in LVC thread. :)

The problem with this jacket is unfortunately Levi's is using a pretty dull looking sanforized denim. I believe a few seasons ago LVC did a version using a nice unsanforized denim.

• 4 weeks later...

If wearing a shirt untucked and the bottom button on the jacket is buttoned, it makes the shirt flare out and looks extra dumb. Plus in the case of my 506, I use up most of the cinch taking the body in... If I sit down with it cinched that way and the bottom button done the front of the jacket puckers open.