What about Jeans Jackets ....

beatle

Dry Bones Modified Type 3

Dozens of washes, 16 Months weekly wear

DSC_0001_1136.jpgDSC_0016_1151.jpgDSC_0005_1140.jpgDSC_0011_1146.jpg?t=1307866185DSC_0008_1143.jpgDSC_0003_1138.jpg?t=1307866295DSC_0002_1137.jpg?t=1307866282

This came from putting my phone the arm pocket for the duration of my constantly wearing the jacket...

DSC_0013_1148.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ebay UK.

I've got a sneaking suspicion it may turn out a little large for me (it's a 40, i'd usually go for a 38). If that is the case i'll offer it up for sale

Beautiful fades on that Evisu.

Let me see how it fits. Should be with me for the end of the week and i'll drop you a PM with all the measurements if I decide to pass it on.

• 2 weeks later...

thank you hollowsleather and devilish for your kind words. actually i've been looking for type1 for so long but i got the rider first before 506, it was just hard to find my size....

Tiger; i thought you would cop type 2 Momotaro but SC looks good as well...

I need help dating a Lee denim jacket. The tag says made in the USA and the buttons say "Lee Riders", they have nothing stamped on the back. It also only has two flap pockets on the breast, no slash pockets or hidden inside pocket. Any help would be appriciated.

With a heavy heart, I've decided that I need to actually sell this. I've tried before, but removed the listing thinking I'd make an attempt at wearing it, but it never seems to happen. I just don't think denim jackets are for me. This is deadstock (mid-90s, I think) Denime--own a piece of history:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2803737#post2803737

IMG_3435.jpg