#GRAY

Getting x-post heavy here but what the hey

8680006835_94692e5205_z.jpg

Edwin

Lee

Ande Whall

Iron Heart

Clarks

I seriously can not get over that jacket, absolutely amazing. Beautiful detail on that, but that price tag is a little harsh for me.

I seriously can not get over that jacket, absolutely amazing. Beautiful detail on that, but that price tag is a little harsh for me.

Cheers. It had never occurred to me it was expensive. Considering the additional man hours required to sew this over a regular pair of jeans, and it's genuinely a one man operation, the price seems fair to me. Plus, with Ande you get what you pay for.

Cheers. It had never occurred to me it was expensive. Considering the additional man hours required to sew this over a regular pair of jeans, and it's genuinely a one man operation, the price seems fair to me. Plus, with Ande you get what you pay for.

When it's worded like that, I can totally see it. But just forked out 700+ for new jeans, boots, and belt.

8687636661_7b9f8d297c_c.jpg

8688755232_af0030fec9_c.jpg

Schmidt Shirt - One Pocket Worker

Schmidt Shirt - Type III

IH DC4001

Schmidt shirts are awesome!!! I have a Pilot shirt and a Poor Man's Western. Denim one pocket worker should be next!! What weight denim are your Worker and Type III shirts??

Nice fit too!! And really the nicest detailing possible!!

skc

• sufu1 unpinned this topic