WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

thanx, but i knew what jkt it was, and that wasn't the issue. maybe it's the pic, but  the jkt looks too small on him.  i have my doubts as to whether it  will look decent zipped up (can he zip it up?).

thanx, but i knew what jkt it was, and that wasn't the issue. maybe it's the pic, but  the jkt looks too small on him.  i have my doubts as to whether it  will look decent zipped up (can he zip it up?).

I know your name is Schadenfreude and all, but you don't have to be a dick all the time.And this is coming from someone who usually enjoys your posts. The size of the jacket looks fine.

I have more problems with the construction of the jacket (pulling over the shoulders when closed, bunching up at the armpits when open) than the actual fit, but that's besides the point.

Yes i can zip up, try too take a pic. And yes the pants doesn't fit with the boots.

@aoi

problem?? what are you talking about?  imo the jkt looks small/tight on him.  even granted him the courtesy of a "maybe it's just the pic" disclaimer.  there have been issues with jkts featured in fits here that appeared too small even when opened. would get a better idea if i could get a zip-up.  

Edited by SSchadenfreude

what KOF character dresses street?

they all dress amekaji

nah, that's generalizing. most of them just dress feminine. dude might've been tryna sneak diss u saying you look like ash crimson

Edited by wEstSidE

what KOF character dresses street?

they all dress amekaji

nah, that's generalizing. most of them just dress feminine. dude might've been tryna sneak diss u saying you look like ash crimson

that du looks more like a stylezeitgeist disco clusterfk x_x

maybe dude was thinking of kensou

sie-kensou-king-fighters-99-picture.jpg

dressing like jackie chan

nothing special

6db5804e30668d836eca7430f24151e3.png

Jacket: Essentiel Antwerp

Unbranded hoodie

COS tee

H&M pants

Silent Sevier shoes

Muji Backpack