WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

^yah v grandpa fit  :D

tried a tuck for the first time with that pair of pants and I really like it.  Kinda Yohji-esque but it's more evident in real life than in the picture.

Edited by Nebulae

Comme Ca Ism, Creep, Digawel, Yuketen

There's something about this fit I just don't like. I'm having a hard time putting a finger on it, but I think it has something to do with how contrived it feels. I'd recommend pulling out and relaxing the tuck a bit more, do something about that string belt--way too prominent a feature in the fit--and maybe sag the pants a bit--wearing them on the hip appears to go against the intended aesthetic. 

I don't love the Yuketen's, but that's primarily because I know how uncomfortable the heel stitching is while breaking them in. 

It's boring? Not necessarily a bad fit imo, but not really worth posting.

Thanks for clarifying. I can see that.

if you xpost them, only maybe a third of sf fits get repped here

Okay sufu has a higher standard, but imo a third is exaggerating. :s There are some really good posters there and I know some of them are crossposters here.

not really a higher standard, just a different one. and re your fit: something about the fit of the pants strikes me as a bit off, the cuffs and shoes are weird, and as has already been said it's just really really boring

Thanks. I definitely can see why it's neg repped now. I thought a 'safe' boring fit like this will have no response at worst lol.

Thanks for clarifying. I can see that.

Okay sufu has a higher standard, but imo a third is exaggerating. :s There are some really good posters there and I know some of them are crossposters here.

The clothes are just plain boring. Someone with a little more natural style could've possibly made that outfit look alright....but unfortunately it just looks boring and nondescript on you. The Chucks are the worst part imo.

The clothes are just plain boring. Someone with a little more natural style could've possibly made that outfit look alright....but unfortunately it just looks boring and nondescript on you. The Chucks are the worst part imo.

What do you mean by natural style?

the color palate isn't very good and looks like something you would buy at the mall.

The combination of slim fitting pants with chuck taylors says you should have some of your ankle showing without even cuffing, however you're cuffing and you still have stacking.

cut your hair, tuck your shirt in

For me it's the semi-untucked shirt that bothers me, besides the cuffs and the laces on the chucks. Overall, it has a T.A. kind of vibe. 

the color palate isn't very good and looks like something you would buy at the mall.

The combination of slim fitting pants with chuck taylors says you should have some of your ankle showing without even cuffing, however you're cuffing and you still have stacking.

cut your hair, tuck your shirt in

Thanks. These are some good advice. How to solve the lace problem? Also would it be a good idea to hem the pants to just above the ankle?

As for the hair, I think I might as well ask it here as it is mentioned lol. I have a really large forehead so I look really dumb with short hair and exposed forehead. What are some good hairstyle with bangs or cover my forehead that don't make me look messy as hell?

this is a gated community please get the fuck off the property

:laugh2:

Edited by notthisway

There's something about this fit I just don't like. I'm having a hard time putting a finger on it, but I think it has something to do with how contrived it feels. I'd recommend pulling out and relaxing the tuck a bit more, do something about that string belt--way too prominent a feature in the fit--and maybe sag the pants a bit--wearing them on the hip appears to go against the intended aesthetic. 

I don't love the Yuketen's, but that's primarily because I know how uncomfortable the heel stitching is while breaking them in. 

yeah I can see where you're coming from.  Now that I think about it the string belt might have been unnecessary but they were just on the pants since I usually keep it threaded through the loops.  As for sagging, I'm not too sure since the pants are already rather low-crotched but I'll try that out.  Thanks for the advice!