WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

tinfoil 25% of your fits are good and then the rest look like you took a bunch of random shit out of your closet and put it on with no regard to how it would look together

as much as a lot of people hate tinfoil here, chill, his latest fit ain't half bad

I just think many people on here need to realise that all black outfits with such simple pieces look very uninteresting. Almost always leaves you looking like a waiter or a theatre student.

picture

You look so Ervell without even wearing any Ervell, haha.

Edited by okonomi

I just think many people on here need to realise that all black outfits with such simple pieces look very uninteresting. Almost always leaves you looking like a waiter or a theatre student.

The fit of dude's (tinfoil) clothes are just so weird and uncomplimentary to each other and his build. Some layering could definitely help and again the shoes really bug me. I don't normally care when people post fits that suck but I think this guy could dress OK with really minimal extra effort. Put a slightly contrasting tank under the black tee and some type of relaxed cardigan/jacket over and your good to go. If it's too hot wherever he is, skip the outer layer and just get some more relaxed pants so the silhouette isn't so boring/awkward. I'm tired of peeping those ankles.

Edited by homme.homme

Too much garbage in past few pages to quote to call it garbage. Godfuckingdamn. I don't know how some of this shit is getting +rep.

is everyone going to keep saying the same fucking thing

Too much garbage in past few pages to quote to call it garbage. Godfuckingdamn. I don't know how some of this shit is getting +rep.

If I can recall correctly, yr last fit woulda fit in nicely then. Edited by Woogle

Woogle, never give up the good fight (I didn't see funkdoobi's fit, speaking in general terms).

Edited by Fuuma

been a while.. this one's for my homegirl Merry Burger

toothymaneALLVIEWS_zps63046951.jpg

"toothy mane" cropped sleeve merino jacquard tunic sweater by yours truly :D

rick bball shorts

aa leggings

rick boots

Edited by dino might