WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

Alright, first post on SuFu. The angle might be a little wonky, as I'm still trying to figure out the whole mirror selfie thing. 

Sweater- Ann D
Shirt- Neil Barrett
Belt- Gap (keeps me humble)
Jeans- Edwin ED 88
Shoes- Saint Laurent Paris

How does one wear gap/edwin and pair it with Ann D/SLP, idgi...

Aken, lose the hat. It's way too 'friendzone nice guy'/ska band.

i don't know or really care if he'd look better or worse w/o that hat, but i just wanna say it's not of the ska uniform.  it's not a porkpie hat.  

tumblr_mmg7ujuhOT1rbnaaso1_1280.jpg

This is really awful. I don't why people are repping this....

Maybe use all that money on expensive jawnz and get a gym membership?

Edited by djrajio

Bring on the downvotes. The angle is better this time, though, so I guess if people don't like the fit I have no excuse, though the reason my shoes might looks so big is I have freakishly huge feet, which I can't really help. 

8724164042_8c566f5a97_b.jpg

8724160432_a144bcd00b_b.jpg

Cardigan- Marni

Jeans- Edwin

Shirt- Hugo

Shoes- Neil Barrett

constructive criticism: cardigan is way too big for you, you can tell by the way it sits on your shoulders and wrists. the t-shirt looks really awkward, like it's too wide and short but i'm not sure because of the framing of the pics. nothing really wrong with the bottom half i guess, but the top is severely out of proportions and not in a good way. and i kinda dislike every single item you are wearing by their own, but i guess that comes to personal taste. at least the jeans seem to fit fine.

Edited by Egpt

Weirdly enough, the cardigan used to fit a lot better. I'm not quite sure what happened, but I still wear it because the quality of the cashmere is just so amazing. Best cashmere I've ever felt, IMO.

constructive criticism: cardigan is way too big for you, you can tell by the way it sits on your shoulders and wrists. the t-shirt looks really awkward, like it's too wide and short but i'm not sure because of the framing of the pics. nothing really wrong with the bottom half i guess, but the top is severely out of proportions and not in a good way. and i kinda dislike every single item you are wearing by their own, but i guess that comes to personal taste. at least the jeans seem to fit fine.

i dunno. oversized cardigan could be okay but it's out of whack considering everything else...

basically the coherence that's going on makes him look like (i repeat) topshop/zara/forever 21 target market.

whatever, i give up nao~

i dunno. oversized cardigan could be okay but it's out of whack considering everything else...

basically the coherence that's going on makes him look like (i repeat) topshop/zara/forever 21 target market.

whatever, i give up nao~

hence the reason why i said "and not in a good way"

Bring on the downvotes. The angle is better this time, though, so I guess if people don't like the fit I have no excuse, though the reason my shoes might looks so big is I have freakishly huge feet, which I can't really help. 

8724164042_8c566f5a97_b.jpg

8724160432_a144bcd00b_b.jpg

Cardigan- Marni

Jeans- Edwin

Shirt- Hugo

Shoes- Neil Barrett

i kno that yoox sometimes has 15% off weekend sales, but you really couldn't find anything better?

Guest biet

lol why does anyone ever rep djrajio? he's such a whiny little bitch.

Edited by wild bill