WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

because gyakusou and uniqlo x undercover hyped up the brand to people that havent heard of it before

Edited by mrip

I think he took out his frustration on you. UC used to be edgy and it's kind of sad seeing it in such a lame fit as your own, but you are by no means the worst offender (judging by this example alone). I think the details on both pants and shirt are shitty and makes the whole thing look cheap, even though the items themselves fit you.

If you can easily improve the fit by switching out pants and shirt with the most basic of menswear (jeans and a white t), I think it's time to reconsider. And I'm NOT saying that's the way the jacket should be worn, but it's something in general to have in mind when putting something together.

But hey, at least the jacket fits.

ur pitiful body is ruining everything shoulda invested time into taking care of ur body than pouring money into expensive clothing

:0(

no offense.

what's wit h ur hair too ur jacket couldnt distract me from not noticing .

lol no offense, thouh

Edited by ordo
For once I agree with the woogle

jee

¯\(°_o)/¯

sorry? 

You wanna tell me how this jacket should be worn?

The pieces in and of themselves are nice enough. It just the poor execution: bad posture/weird stance, bad hair (maybe wear a cap?), button-up your shirt all the way or don't button it up at all, switch out the shoes for something chunky (like all white AF1's or something smiliar)

+ rep for the effort

Edited by Ammutseba

The pieces in and of themselves are nice enough. It just the poor execution: bad posture/weird stance, bad hair (maybe wear a cap?), button-up your shirt all the way or don't button it up at all, switch out the shoes for something chunky (like all white AF1's or something smiliar)

+ rep for the effort

I think he took out his frustration on you. UC used to be edgy and it's kind of sad seeing it in such a lame fit as your own, but you are by no means the worst offender (judging by this example alone). I think the details on both pants and shirt are shitty and makes the whole thing look cheap, even though the items themselves fit you.

If you can easily improve the fit by switching out pants and shirt with the most basic of menswear (jeans and a white t), I think it's time to reconsider. And I'm NOT saying that's the way the jacket should be worn, but it's something in general to have in mind when putting something together.

But hey, at least the jacket fits.

alright guys

thanks for the advice and I'll make sure to take that into account next time I try a fit with the jacket.

alright guys

thanks for the advice and I'll make sure to take that into account next time I try a fit with the jacket.

or u could just sell jacket