WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

from this point on , your pointless and subjective rep system has been deemed worthless by sufu king hndlz

The new rep system goes like this...

if i +rep you, your fit is worthy.

If not, you're attire resembles that of a lowly peasant and you must reevaluate the decisions you made while jawn coppin

tumblr_mhvf0yVpH01qfj39xo1_500.jpg

#kingofjawnz #proclamation

our country voted in a black president but not a black king

from this point on , your pointless and subjective rep system has been deemed worthless by sufu king hndlz

If not, you're attire resembles that of a lowly peasant and you must reevaluate the decisions you made while jawn coppin

royalty aint dress lyke dis. u make yr butler servant kop from shit lyke karmaloops? eddie and arsenio stylin on u when they comin to america.

You're one to talk about "lowly peasants". You basically wear the same thrifty outfit in every one of your fits...which is fine, just don't front like you're on some kingly shit.