WAYWT destroyed my life (2013)

cheapmuthafukr

sq4you is the guy who posts receipts of $$$ outerwear purchases to prove he didnt buy on sale so i kind of hold him to a higher standard, even if he has like a 1/5 success rate

i don't remember ever personally offending you or saying anything bad about you. so i understand if you want to negrep because you dislike the fit but commenting over and over about it just makes you sound butthurt for no good reason.

thanks guys. i've been trying to make those vans work with different fits because, well, they're comfortable as hell. i suppose high tops may be a better choice for something like this?

Edited by Inkinsurgent

i don't remember ever personally offending you or saying anything bad about you. so i understand if you want to negrep because you dislike the fit but commenting over and over about it just makes you sound butthurt for no good reason.

my point is you have the means to do much better, yet always just settle on something boring. i'm not offended, i'm just explaining why if it was joe dipshit posting the same fit i wouldn't look twice, or neg. fwiw i also thought the bane coat fit wasn't very good either.

styleforum busts a nut every time you post and nobody ever tells you when you look underwhelming or straight up bad. i honestly don't think badly of you, i lurked that forum you made for quite a while. i just think you can do much better (and you probably know it)

nice, slim-straight pant would be good(but boring alternative). i think if youre gonna wear something that "bold" up top you have to tone down the rest of what youre wearing otherwise it becomes too gimmicky. idk if that makes sense to you -- i'd keep that sweater tho. i almost copped but was afraid i'd have the same issue.

3OKeigWl.jpg

starter/niners

geller x2

jordan 5

hop valley pale ale

fucking niners...

lol negged myself

?? don't personally watch america footballs, but when i watch big sporting event i dont wear designer fashions cause often times grillin chicken wings ribs and drinking beer. sometimes fight too. there was a time i wasnt ballin, so old ethic never died for me. u don't want blood, bbq or beer on yr jawns.

nah boo nebermind. that geller stuffs and jordan pretty expendable these days anyway.

ugly dudes get negged here just as equally as ugly girls

"vag rep" is really just a natural extension of how the board evaluates beauty

i mean, that's a main goal of fashion and style really,

to to eschew vulgarities and embrace beautiful things

^ are u not about those blood/beer/bbq stains bro? gives your jawns character

not really. i care less about jawns now cause i have more money$ then before, but why would i want to soil perfectly good jawn? not bout character. about practicalees.

on other hand doe, if it for some sexy times with hotgirls then helllll yeah, bruh. but would make sure to properly sterilize any remnants /aftermath. yr dry cleaning can't get the baby batter or luv-juices outta that? simple, just sell on internet. then buy new one.

Edited by Woogie