Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

Edit you can get Kyle to get Whites to do the brown semi dress leather in the Nomad, I am in.

I've got a pair in natural cxl (half soles and a heel slip higher), and the only thing I would change is the shaft width. It's a bit large, but nothing to really complain about.

mine are the same size although the width was only available in D or EE, my sd are E and I sized up to EE. Nomads are very much roomier and I hve to use a thick insole.

This is obviously at least in part due to the wider fit but I feel the boot is overall roomier than SDs. Also that may be in part down to the fact they are unlined and soft CXL leather too.

Edited by fre-co

Edit you can get Kyle to get Whites to do the brown semi dress leather in the Nomad, I am in.

Funny, just the other day i was thinking how good the Nomads would look in the  brown dress leather.

Edited by Mich

hi guys kyle is gonna give me 5 percent off if there are 4 of us and more discount the more we add to the bulk buy

Do those joining in all need to get the same configuration Ed?

• sufu1 changed the title to Shoes that look better with age...