superconfessional

@ cabl3: You and your friends are assholes.

Confession: Browsing superfuture is giving me a taste for things I can't afford. Today at the electronics store I contemplated buying retardedly expensive headphones, probably because someone took a pretty picture of them with their DSLR on here. Oh, and I want a DSLR. I barely even know what that stands for.

Also, I think I may be flunking school but that makes me feel kinda good for some strange reason. Wassup up with that?

There's nothing to buy these days it seems. For the first time ever I can't find anything I absolutely "need" in my life. I feel empty.

I think you need an Absolut Machine

thats a good one dude. the worst we did is pretty much unmentionable, we had one of those friends who had no self respect and didnt care about anything, so we took one of those plastic barrels that you get full of like cheez poofs at costco and he pissed it in shit in it and filled it up with all sorts of milk, mustard ketchup etc etc and threw it all over the front door of this kids house who called the cops on a party, it was beyond foul. worst year of my life 2002 we spend it destroying everything.

i feel that joey.

me and a bunch of friends got back at the landlord who called the cops on us because we were throwing down in one of the units in the complex, so we shat in the pool thats attached to it.

someone had diarrhea. looking back, that water was far too brown to constitute anything but diarrhea.

I hate that crap, my krzr does that too....what network are you on?

I protect my electronic crap so much, that when it becomes last gen it still looks nearly brand new..then Im like...well all that care was kinda useless...

I hate that crap, my krzr does that too....what network are you on?

I protect my electronic crap so much, that when it becomes last gen it still looks nearly brand new..then Im like...well all that care was kinda useless...

I'm on Sprint. I also get roughly two calls before my battery dies utterly.

I beat up all my technology though. Except handheld gaming things like my PSP or my DS. I'm careful with those. But phones? iPods? I kinda beat those up.

I thought so, Im on sprint too...just about anyone else that has a motorola that is NOT with sprint has NO problems....I hate sprint.

I once got so pissed at my flip-phone acting up on me, that I punched it and the screen flew off...lol.

Once I peed in the shampoo bottle of someone I didn't like. There's blood on my hands.

i've heard too many stories about this kinda thing. thats why i dont shower at school after gym. i just drive home and shower and miss whatever class is after gym (if there is one)

I peed into a tea bottle and some random british kid drank some. Then we ran.

limey got what he deserved.

NEVER FORGET DA BOSTON TEA PARTY.

jeep fucking well played man

its just how me and my crew roll. eye for an eye, log for a log.

back to disgusting stories time.

At a vietnamese restaurant in HS, a friend goes to the bathroom and, another guy who apparently needed to get him back for something, takes his drink, holds it under the table, whips his dick out and dips it around in his drink, and puts it back. Of course the friend took a big drink unknowingly. I didn't know about it at the time of it happening, but shit, that's cold blooded.

haha thats a funny way to get back at a friend

in grade 7 the bus driver was a total dick and would purposly pull over away from all of the students so that we would have to walk to the bus... and he did this EVERYDAY

so one day a group of us moved a city bench into the high grass that he was pulling over into

and he full out hit the bench, backed up and drove away

and this was a bench with like huge cement blocks attached to the bottom.. it was pretty heavy

word. most of my -reps are from 16-18 year-old Asian kids (I stalk their WAYWT posts). no hate; it's just ironic bc i am a 22-year-old white chick from oregon; a lot of my really good friends are asian, but i have never had little asian kids hate on me irl.

on a more serious note, f2b2 - if you are ever lurking here and see this, i hope you're doing all right.

dont lie. there are maybe a handful of 16-18 yr old asian kids that post waywt and you have negative rep from the entire forum. what does being asian have anything to do with it? fade has a free pass, he is asian.

my favorite is you and your cliched sayings "i have asian friends". pretty sure don imus has a color tv, doesn't make him any less racist either.

quit being a racist pig and get off the superfuture.