superconfessional

I banned him, so there we go.

:( fade_to_black3?

You'd love sf! Its still as cold mebbe a bit warmer cos we don't get snow so you can layer all you want ;) and now that the canadian dollar is strong..moar buying power!

CAD is as weak as the USD.. im not complainin cus it's the best reason to stay off yahoo japan auctions :)

FTB2, you gotta realise it's not the people on here, it's mainly just being able to have a laugh at it and stay out of the vacuous swirl of group-think amongst 18 year old Asian kids who are battling self-esteem issues. You are yourself, better to be a personality than a kid who has no opinion and has 3 posts but buys his entire wardrobe off supermarket via pms. People who come here and post lay down at least some smidgeon of their true personality, you can tell by what they write. It should be fairly easy to discern who are people you could be friends with and not, it's not a group of scary internet people vs you. Granted, there are quite a few dillholes on this site as well, but isn't that glaringly obvious that you wouldn't want to speak to them anyway?

Guest chemi
word. most of my -reps are from 16-18 year-old Asian kids (I stalk their WAYWT posts). no hate; it's just ironic bc i am a 22-year-old white chick from oregon; a lot of my really good friends are asian, but i have never had little asian kids hate on me irl.

what the fuck.

coconutcrab.jpg

i like to confess i am one of those 18 year old Asian kids who -repped Disilliusioned.

on a much more concerning note, can you please stop posting your face everywhere? I dont mind looking at your body, but GODDAMMMNN, your face gives me the creeps.

I half-seriously told a ladyfriend (actually the one I posted about in here forever ago) that I wanted to make a fake facebook event and invite everyone to it then play totally dumb when people showed up here. She told me I wouldn't, and I couldn't let her call my bluff, so I made a fake VEGAN POTLUCK (gainesvillian hipsters eat that shit up, literally and figuratively), made it look legit, picture, normal-sounding event description, all that, then invited every single one of the 300-ish people I'm "friends" with on Facebook.

I only did it because she called my fucking bluff and now people really think I'm having a goddamn potluck. I'm not fucking vegan and I'm pretty loudmouthed about how much I love meat, but I already have people thinking I'm serious asking me questions. On one hand, this actually is sort of funny because I plan on ignoring all questions until the potluck and then if anyone shows up, acting confused, but goddamn why does she have to call my bluff and make me do dumb shit.

Bonus (short) Confession: I hid in a stockroom and yoyoed for about half of my shift at work today.

I was sitting in class today and experienced some sort of hornyness hyperdrive, my friend was rocking back and forth on her chair and brushing against my side as she did so and all I wanted to do was fuck the shit out of her and every other half decent girl in the room, I was hungry like the wolf.

I was sitting in class today and experienced some sort of hornyness hyperdrive, my friend was rocking back and forth on her chair and brushing against my side as she did so and all I wanted to do was fuck the shit out of her and every other half decent girl in the room, I was hungry like the wolf.

this happens to me all the time

especially in this class with a girl i smashed back in high school

if she even glances at me i start going crazy

she wasn't even a spectacular lay or anything

but yes i'm doing everything in my power to re-smash

SOLlDWURKS FTW

lol awesome.

we used that program last year (and Solid Edge). odd to see that others use it though; because over here, people i know in engineering at other schools all use other programs like UGS NX, AutoCAD, etc. as SolidWorks is seen as somewhat of a noob program :(

I half-seriously told a ladyfriend (actually the one I posted about in here forever ago) that I wanted to make a fake facebook event and invite everyone to it then play totally dumb when people showed up here. She told me I wouldn't, and I couldn't let her call my bluff, so I made a fake VEGAN POTLUCK (gainesvillian hipsters eat that shit up, literally and figuratively), made it look legit, picture, normal-sounding event description, all that, then invited every single one of the 300-ish people I'm "friends" with on Facebook.

I only did it because she called my fucking bluff and now people really think I'm having a goddamn potluck. I'm not fucking vegan and I'm pretty loudmouthed about how much I love meat, but I already have people thinking I'm serious asking me questions. On one hand, this actually is sort of funny because I plan on ignoring all questions until the potluck and then if anyone shows up, acting confused, but goddamn why does she have to call my bluff and make me do dumb shit.

I don't understand. At all.

Why would you knowingly make yourself look like a complete tool in front of

everyone you know?

:confused:

Confession: dating a girl 6.5 inches taller than I am is surprisingly easy.

moving again tomorrow for the second time of this year. i hate moving

lost 4 paypal shipping labels and have to pay them all over again to reprint them :mad:

dude what? you should be able to reprint them - usps let's you do that... fuck paypal... and good luck with your $700. never keep money in your paypal account!

re: fadetoblack2

boo fucking hoo. you did this same shit with FTB, which is why you had to make FTB2... banning yourself is not the solution... get to a doctor.

I really liked ftb then he went all emo for a second time.

Now i just want to shit on his chest.