superconfessional

^^^ It's ok. I slept with my ex girlfriend as of 2.5 months ago yesterday. It happens. Not getting back together or anything, but it was a good time.

wowwww are you all serious that you would prefer trimmed pubes to waxed? (on ladies.)

I AM WASTING 40 DOLLARS A MONTH ON NOTHING????

my confession: i still want to sleep with my ex boyfriend who i split with 7 months ago..

no, keep doing what you are doing, girls should shave, men shouldn't

if you want to sleep with him, why not make it happen?

wowwww are you all serious that you would prefer trimmed pubes to waxed? (on ladies.)

honestly, i could care less if its waxed VS trimmed or even untrimmed.

As long as it doesnt look like a cabbage patch and it looks like uv taken a shower in the past 24hours we're good to go fyi

i just spent 15 minutes choosing what clothes to wear tonight and am still not satisfied

This is not superconfessional worthy. Hell, I spend about half an hour the night before thinking of different outfits.

Superconfession: I've been stealing my roommate's pizza coupons for, like, a month now. She never uses them and she never checks the mailbox. So there.

my confession: i still want to sleep with my ex boyfriend who i split with 7 months ago..

Waxing > trimmed > full shave, imo. Yeah, bizarre. For the growth reasons keagan listed; waxing makes it a lot more bearable, and it lasts longer.

Confession: I feel very slightly disappointed a coworker's leaving who I'm almost positive is crushing on me. Even though I have no interest and am happy with my girlfriend. It's never bad for the ego.

the confession part: I considered keeping them

Please, explain your thought process.