superconfessional

I might as well do it too. I'm more inclined to use 啊 though. It's basically the same shit :o

ok im done posting for this morning. i have a lunch date at 12. she wants to make me take purikura (wtf).

Technically, this is the polar opposite of nirvana and would rank him among the most

unenlightened.

Just sayin' ...

Interesting. If there's one thing I could say is my curse in life, it's that I'm too enlightened.

Been having this weird sensation of restlessness as of late...it's been building up for the past few months. I always feel like i'm on the edge, especially when night falls. Definitely not a good feeling.

yeah but what i'm feeling isn't something of a transcendent peace of mind like that...it resembles more of something like a solitude that's quite dark, but has gotten beyond any kind of feeling; I really don't have any passions or desires at this point. Numb is perhaps the right word.

no but i guess it's not a word people throw out in daily conversation a lot; i actually first heard it described as a TASTE which is even more disgusting. they were describing a beverage as tasting like queef. which i interpretted as some sort of tainted beef and had to have it explained to me. what a novice, srsly.