superconfessional

ive had a taste of freedom from spring break and now am unwilling to get back to school mind... laziness has set in, feet dragging, 3 papers in 3 seperate class 20 - 25% of grade due by mid april or so and 2 exams next week of which im no where near ready for. im depressed. id like fluoxetine to help me enjoy school getting off it was my biggest regret however not at the same time to be addicted would be terrible. so there in lies the rub. i join the ranks of those who say "fuck school" my major is uselss to me . but finishup. hurry the world is waiting.

^ +rep for you.

I'm not sure if I just negged or plus repped her. fuck.

lol, it was neg. ty.

julzkind - are you a raging, piece of shit, arrogant-because-you- made it to the ALCS last year Cleveland Indians fan? If so -rep

Or do you cheer for the Detroit Tigers? If so +rep

P.S. we share the same lake

fuck the cleveland indians. i was born into a ny yankee loving family, so thats where i stand on that. :P

My girlfriend is only in town for a few nights and we spoke about having dinner an early dinner tonight before the formal celebratory dinner with my family. After 8 hours of standing around in wardrobe and doing stupid shit for a commercial (that will ultimately pay off the dinner tonight), I come home and she's out with everyone else from Superfuture and has to ask me if I want her to come back home for our dinner date.

She sounded like she was having more fun out with them anyway.

so i decided to take less money and move to miami.

and i think im sorta falling for the girl im leaving behind (which is weird cause i usually only want to bang and bail)

fuck.

It sucks when you plan for something so far in advance and everything falls into place except for when the one thing you were sure of the whole time suddenly goes out from underneath you.

I feel like I just got cheated out of enjoying the moments leading up to all my hard work.

It sucks when you plan for something so far in advance and everything falls into place except for when the one thing you were sure of the whole time suddenly goes out from underneath you.

I feel like I just got cheated out of enjoying the moments leading up to all my hard work.

I WON'T CHEAT YOU OUTTA 4,000 THO BUDDY.

yayayayayayayayyayayayayaay

who stole your girl?

there is only one thing left to do when this happens...

neg rep those fuckers

who stole your girl?

No one did. That's not what I meant.

Simply put, I haven't had any ‘me’ time and I was looking forward to having some of that before the show.

I guess not.

unfortunately sid i know exactly what you mean

No one did. That's not what I meant.

Simply put, I haven't had any ‘me’ time and I was looking forward to having some of that before the show.

I guess not.

That sucks, I understand why you would feel put off by that. Last weekend I had a similar experience. I was gonna jet out of town after an art show that I had work in, drive 3 hours south to my parents' where I am now since my rez house shuts down over breaks.

Well, my guy-pal asks if I want to go out to celebrate our friend Jeremy's b-day, so I say, "Okay, that would be cool except I have to find a place to sleep." I book a couch reservation for the night at a house where one of my roomies is staying.

When we get to the restaurant, my friends and I are sitting there, and Jeremy is nowhere in sight. My friend goes, "Oh -- I was gonna take him out later for his bday, just him and I." Then he goes, "But my friend Bre is coming," and in comes Bre, this overly-tanned and overly-bleached blonde girl with an inch of makeup.

Ohh-kay, is this what I stayed in town for? Thankfully, I was not the only one perplexed at this; others were under the same impression as I was.

i knowww. what bugs me the most about my situation is that they say, "people can change their mind if they want." i just wanna be like fuck off. but i suck it up. because i'm a chump :(