superconfessional

I saw a blind man wearing Supreme Blazers. He was walking on a dirt trail.

It pissed me off.

i'm not going to lie. going to church makes me uncomfortable. also i don't pay attention because the priests speak in a monotone voice

same here, i was actually raised very religious, which i hated. my parents actually had a weekly bible study with other church nuts, nice people but too 'churchy.'

but i did feel kinda weird cause on saturday some old lady came to my work and invited me to her church for easter and i told her i would go, completely lying, but for some reason i did actually feel guilty.

haha, now we're getting into the spirit of superconfessional...

as for myself, I've been to the church featured in 'Jesus Camp' before... long story...

insert_story_where_dismalfuture_fucked_every_hot_counselor_in_jesus_camp_balla_status

i went to church for a good portion of my life(parents dragging me, friends being there, pretty good lunches, went to one of the best korean churches in nyc, etcetc), but once my friends and i got older we would just meet up and skip service to play cs/diablo/starcraft at the local pc place...make it back in time for lunch...i hope god forgives me for i was a foolish child.

Im sorta dating a girl thats a born again and im pretty agnostic. The relationship isnt going to go anywhere strictly for that reason, we both know it but we're both buying our time anyway.

She's not even the bearable type of born again either. She's the deny science kind. 'Nah mean? The cavemen riding on dinosaurs type. Its depressing.

getting sprung over posts and ambiguous clothed body shots... or is there more that we should know about ;p

sometimes I wish relationships irl were as simple as forum ones..

^whjoaaaaaaa!

I was walking home and I passed some houses and I heard some wicked gnarling, it was pretty loud like I'm surprise no one came outside. I'm assuming it was some type of big fucking dog cuz earlier in the night some pitbull hybrid was nearly climbing a wall to bark at this guy and the dog he was walking. Anyway, after the beast ambiance I a yelp. I think it killed a smaller dog. I just keep imaging that dog from earlier climbing wall after wall, going into peoples yards murdering dogs. It was scary, no lights were on, no sounds after that. If a dog really did get killed I can't imagine how the owners are going to see it in their backyard in the morning.

Also reminds me of someone on here who also lost a pet to rapid motherfuckers. Ayn I believe.

it depends on where you are at in the state of the high.

after just smoking and readjusting it could cause me a panic attack, but when im on that comedown after smoking some headies i feel so relaxed. After and hour or so im not high but i still have a body buzz effect going on that equals like half a xany.

my friend and i were at starbucks once and some guy came up to us and was like "can i talk to you guys about jesus?" so he goes on and then asks us what we believe. i say "i'm kinda catholic." my friend says, "i'm undecided" and at the end he said, "well, don't go to hell and believe in jesus." my friend and i just looked at each other and finished our cigarettes.

i did realize it was easter until i went to in n out and it was closed and i remembered seeing a sign a few days ago saying they would be closed on easter so employees can be with their families

i didnt realize today was sunday either

i did realize it was easter until i went to in n out and it was closed and i remembered seeing a sign a few days ago saying they would be closed on easter so employees can be with their families

i didnt realize today was sunday either

negger please...you don't even celebrate that shit....invite me to the next diwali though :P

negger please...you don't even celebrate that shit....invite me to the next diwali though :P

i celebrate that shit by eating the chocolate bunnies

gonna cop 50% off tomorrow

talkin like a true indian

i went to a strip club the night before easter and got a lap dance from a girl dressed in a bunny outfit. I also wore a Vibskov shirt to Sunday service. Am I a bad person?

Did you find where she hid the eggs?

i got kicked out of the czar bar in ybor friday night... dont remember why, but i know kyle berard was dancing on the bar in his underwear that night so i must have done something bad. left, walking, and got lost. ended up many many miles from where i should have been, in the ghetto... and lost a bunch of money i had in my sock. got back to the skatepark at 10am and slept in the back on a couch till 2... people were braking bottles, jumping on the couch, doing anything they could to try to wake me, but i was dead to the world

got left in ybor saturday night after my friend got taken to jail. aking random girls for a ride back to the hotel...i think...

tampa is a wild place...

i'm fucking creeped out right about now...just got a poke from some random dude in the Hong Kong network on facebook who shares the same Chinese name as me; i'm assuming he poked me because he somehow knows my Chinese name, otherwise he'd have no reason to considering we have no common friends. How the fuck he knows this is beyond me, considering my Chinese name isn't anywhere in my profile. Man this is some scary ass shit...i feel like Ray Liotta with the helicopters hovering.