superconfessional

i celebrate that shit by eating the chocolate bunnies

gonna cop 50% off tomorrow

talkin like a true indian

I just copped 30 dollars worth of candy for 15 dollars. All the good stuff was gone though, all the creme eggs and basically anything with coconut. Oh well.

I just copped 30 dollars worth of candy for 15 dollars. All the good stuff was gone though, all the creme eggs and basically anything with coconut. Oh well.

i get home today from work today and it seemed like my brother raided target of their easter candy. he was all 'here is your gift' it was some big ass peanut butter cup egg thing, hella big hella good. not gonna have anymore candy for tonight but i got me some jelly beans waiting for tomorrow.

i am glad that i tried cactus in mexico, if only for the consequences of having the constipated shits the next day; you know, the kind where you have to go real bad but nothing happens.

after taking some imodium, i definitely had a shit that was half-green...and another shit that was all green.

i was shitting pos reps

Ugh, what a start to my week.....I awake to two flat front tires and then I get it towed to the tire place and have to end up replacing all 4 (because of my all wheel drive). FUCK.

I wanna live close enough to work to just ride my fucking bike!

So bummed...

i think im developing a crush on whitney

god help me...

:o i don't think i'm worthy.. after all it's just

posts and ambiguous clothed body shots...

whitney is awesome so its understandable.

*curtsies* thnx :)

yesterday i couldn't sleep so i decided to see how many boxes i can make on superfuture..

i also use smilelys too much...

What do you guys do to get motivated? All I want to do is sleep, all the time.

I wish I could sleep all the time. In between sleeps I do drugs and play disc golf. I also enjoy reading but old hbo on-demand shows usually beat that out.

I am fucking worthless.

Its 4 and I have a paper due and have the full ability and resources to do it, but id rather procrastinate.

fuck America, fuck school, fuck life goals, fuck my high maintenance Audi (that I love), fuck my job, fuck gas prices, fuck high school girls, fuck family guy for being overplayed (clone high is great, youtube), and finallyyyyyyy.

Fuck me not getting my bush rebate check because my mom still claims me as a dependent. I make enough, spend enough on gas, and am in debt. I need that 600. At least my tax return will take a majority of the credit card away.

p.s. I have spent a good deal of my life watching top gear clips. no regrets.

I AM DRUNK I THINK l'M being blunt.

i'm getting to the end of my undergraduate architecture degree, and i feel as if ive learnt very little.

a toxic combination of a rather laissez-faire school, and my very slight deficiency of interest in architecture - not sure it's where my heart lies..

Honestly, I've been learning far more about what I want to do with my life at my current job than in any of my classes.

And right now, I've got a nice bowl going with a nice frosty layer of kief on top.

Dude, masuerte. Why am I not smoking you out?

I've met the perfect woman.

An athletic, tanned and toned brunette, with smoking hot body, brown eyes and great hair

WHO OWNS THE BEST GELATERIA IN LONDON.

pics of her eating gelato in bikini... or it didn't happen.