superconfessional

Did mods just start tracing IP addresses or something? I know styleforum mods can see the IP address next to all the posts. Some guy started multiple accounts to talk about how great the items in his sale thread were. banhammer came down. I thought dolly was a gf of a member though, so it'd make sense if she was on the same computer at times.

Doesn't another forum have a whole page devoted to people banned or in timeouts with explanations. I thought it was a good idea and kinda fun to read through.

Im at my moms house for the weekend (in Flint) and i was REALLY craving a coney dog so I drove my ass all the way downtown and hit up Lafaeyette (cause i dont fuck with American Coney Island) and I got drunk off margaritas last night so I was playing the booty trumpet all day..

Anyways, I get my food and about half way through my meal I get the worse stomach cramp and have to shit like theres no tomorrow. Lafaeyette is the greasiest ghettoest place known to man, but i had to go. Long story short, I nested, but the toilet water had a tinge of death to it and upon release of the turd I got the nastiest splash back ever, all up on the back of my legs and sack.

I'm at home now, feeling worse than when I left not knowing whether to just bath in holy water or to go get an AIDS test tomorrow.

Fuck.

i was making decants of dior eau noire for a buddy. dropped and broke the whole mthfking 500ml bottle. now my room smells like hedi slimane's fantasy garden.... cant even breathe in here. and.. bye bye $250 perfume.

hahaha that fuckin sucks still

you better google some shit that will clear the odour fast.

reminds me of the time a fluorescent lighting tube dropped in my room , it was a fuckin bitch to clean and i probably inhaled mercury ugh..

cinderella & I are housemates, so we got banned for having multiple user accounts, but we emailed the mod and s'aaaaaalll goot now.

y'all can like take each other WAYWT pics and shit. SO CUTEEEE

oh and dropped my shure SE530's without knowing. stepped onto. crushed. bye bye $500 headphones.. wtfwtf

i'm really bad w/headphones too..so i never get expensive ones...since i replace them about every other week...

still sounds cute..

sesku! cute..

i'm also sad to discover that the edit option is gone so i can't delete any more posts..i had a few more posts to delete to clear some room on my supertalk but now i can't :mad::(

that's what i get for procrastinating..i do that a lot...