superconfessional

no you don't. there are secrets to be had in a natural vagina.

If she doesn't wax, which 87.694% of the hairless vagina population does not, obviously. when it grows back you're stuck with fucking a cactus or a pimply insensitive wad of skin if she decides to shave at the first sight of another hair.

edit;this is expelaicastly commAn wwith ~virgin 16 year old giruls who THINK SHAVED VAGINAS ARE SECXIII

I don't mind going slow with my girlfriend, but I kinda want to move on from handjobs.

Superconfessional that I wouldn't tell anyone besides a group of strangers on the internet: I kinda wish she shaved.

HOWS THAT TRACK TEAM MAN???

2369821183_0896bb7276_o.jpg

I don't mind going slow with my girlfriend, but I kinda want to move on from handjobs.

Superconfessional that I wouldn't tell anyone besides a group of strangers on the internet: I kinda wish she shaved.

^untamed bush is just gross. Try suggesting it tactfully, I think girls are generally quite receptive to keeping themselves clean and free of hair in the nether regions. She might ask for the same from you too.

Thanks for all the messages of condolence, offers of blood and skin, etc ... In the cold light of day I just looks like my hair is prematurely thinning at the back and crown. My hair is pretty scruffy anyhow so with a bit of luck I don't reckon anyone will even notice ...

confession: I actually split up with a girl a couple years ago cos she militantly didn't control her pubic hair and tried to tell me I was culturally programmed when I called her on it. Which was a shame cos our sex was utterly incredible.

i have two gold fishes. henry and jacob. Jacob died awhile ago. i cleaned him out. henry died about a month ago. i left him there. he floated for a week. then he sank. then he came back up 2 weeks later. is he alive?

pictures to come

(not even kidding)

It makes everything look slightly more proportional too if ya know what I mean

Not that you need help in that department I'm sure

*cough*

uh? what? i am talking about hair, not pubes.

i am sure that 99% of girls agree that men shaving pubes is a big nono.

uh? what? i am talking about hair, not pubes.

i am sure that 99% of girls agree that men shaving pubes is a big nono.

shaving pubes yes, it's a little weird

But regulating pube growth is another story

Running around with a big old bush is just inconsiderate to women