superconfessional

god damn it. "Hey, I jsut found out that my sister is coming into town tomorrow, so I won't be able to grab any gelatto. Sorry!"

now, i know the logic that sister>new boy, but this has alway always struck me as really saying "sorry,not interested anymore"

not a great night. woke up late, the place i wanted to eat at is closed and i'm definitely way late to go somewhere

i have a tough time believing that anyone was born after 1990, even though that would make them 18 right now, i just can't believe it, it seems like yesterday, how can they be 18?

It is a little known fact that 1990 marks the beginning of the end for all human civilization. The last bit of logical free thinking rationale and constructive personal growth was consumed by the 80s and in its wake a desolate sess pool of mindnumbing conformity and hollow mediocrity. In return what it spawned was a generation of group thinkers lacking any and all signs of substance and creative beauty that once smiled across the face of mankind.

These '90s babies' epitomize the end product of a war against humanity's independent and individualized fluidity by conglomerates and pure unregulated capitalism. What was lost in the process? The human soul.

worst first post ever.

DUM: Full of water? No. Full of piss? Yeah there might be something wrong with you.

nah it's all good goufy, i'm on board here and so is my man eric glennie.

Eric Glennie lacked the widely fabled 'steez' to needed to save superfuture. What maketh thou so assured the key to human salvation rests within the hearts of thee, poor soul of the supertrash?

ok what if they were five and a half month old thin finns

If they were Thin Finns Id sell them on supermarket and then post a confession 6 months later about how they were dropped in to a toilet full of piss.

If they were quality jeans though id probably keep them.

Nah there was definitely no poo in the toilet. The socks weren't even soaked in the pee it was just like the bottom half of it was. I looked at the socks and I thought "Well there isn't hella pee in the toilet and its not fully soaked..." then I looked down at the garbage bin and realized it was the right thing to do, so I threw em. So far I have no regrets.

Nah there was definitely no poo in the toilet. The socks weren't even soaked in the pee it was just like the bottom half of it was. I looked at the socks and I thought "Well there isn't hella pee in the toilet and its not fully soaked..." then I looked down at the garbage bin and realized it was the right thing to do, so I threw em. So far I have no regrets.

why no nuggetz?

were you constipated?

i have a tough time believing that anyone was born after 1990, even though that would make them 18 right now, i just can't believe it, it seems like yesterday, how can they be 18?

This.

Confessional: I am high as BALLS right now (NPH styles).

Took one of those erection pisses where it goes everywhere like when a rookie fire fighter doesn't grip the hose strong enough when it goes flat to full pressure. I also ate asparagus. So if someone asks me why the bathroom smelt like a cat pissed everywhere is because someone did piss everywhere.

I said I wouldn't forgive her, but 4am phone calls are hard to turn down, the look on my face, I felt as if the room was spinning, it was pure ecstasy, once again infatuated with her.

I feel like such a bitch.

seriously. i went to a cotillion on friday and i was like wow. 1990? that's crazy talk.

anyways, so my internet went down friday night until now. i felt deprived but so liberated at the same time.