superconfessional

Got home last night and seen I'd been robbed via a fake Craigslist ad that a romates ex put up declaring to come pick everything up (of his but out apts connect)...I know who and where said person lives and dont know what route Im gonna take cause I know all to well the legal system is a load of crap. (unless your white...no hate to the white man but my fellow minorities know what Im talking about)

send them AIDS in an envelope

So.

Tonight I'm out at a work leaving do for a very popular manager and it was a big occasion. I'm a few drinks and a bit of this and that in and I'm leaning into the wall talking to this girl when I start wondering what the weird sensation on the back of my head is. Then I realise there's candles on the porthole window sill behind me and, yup, my hair is definitely on fire.

So.

Tonight I'm out at a work leaving do for a very popular manager and it was a big occasion. I'm a few drinks and a bit of this and that in and I'm leaning into the wall talking to this girl when I start wondering what the weird sensation on the back of my head is. Then I realise there's candles on the porthole window sill behind me and, yup, my hair is definitely on fire.

thats some michael jackson shit right there. Oh, and if you didn't realize, i doubt you have a chance with that girl anymore hahaha. Is half of your hair completely burned off? charred? pictures or it didnt happen

So.

i remember once..i went to vegas and saw this cute small lighter and even though i don't smoke i wanted it.. problem is that it was a two day trip so all i had brought w/me was a small carry on for my clothes and i didn't want to chance sneaking it in-- the sales lady said i could empty it out and refill it when i get back to sf so thats what i did.

at home i went to a smoke shop and the guy there that sold me the lighter fluid told me to just pump it in until its full except it was solid gold colour on the outside so you can't tell when it is full or not.. which he then suggested to just fill it up till the fluid started leaking out..

i got home, sat in front of the garbage can and started filling the lighter w/fluid..once it started dribbling i stopped and stupid me, i decided to test it out and clik that little button..*whoosH* this huge fire lit up and blew in front of my face for a second (thank God) and burned my bangs..luckily my eyebrows survived but it really sucked having teeny and i mean really really short hair in front...i wore a cap or scarf on my head until it grew out proper.

^ohmygod! :(

as a female i can say that i've never experienced one, hope thats not sharing too much information. wtf, who does this happen to?

it happens a lot of times, specially if females spread their legs a lot in certain positions. i guess you're not that freaky.

Got home last night and seen I'd been robbed via a fake Craigslist ad ...I know who and where said person lives and dont know what route Im gonna take cause I know all to well the legal system is a load of crap. (unless your white

I'm guessing race isn't going to matter on this one. That's interesting, if I was in Crim Law still I'd ask the professor about that one. Have fun proving it, though.

Then I realise there's candles on the porthole window sill behind me and, yup, my hair is definitely on fire.

+Rep for hilarity, though I wish I'd waited to see if you put pictures up.

Aaaand, I also knew a girl who could queef on cue.

no but i guess it's not a word people throw out in daily conversation a lot; i actually first heard it described as a TASTE which is even more disgusting. they were describing a beverage as tasting like queef. which i interpretted as some sort of tainted beef and had to have it explained to me. what a novice, srsly.

if it means anything, i throw it out a lot.

so ive been sick for a little over a week now, and i think i can now say that this is the sickest i ever remember being. im constantly hot and cold, my head and eyes hurt, and ive been coughing so much that it feels like my throat is swelling shut. im hating life so much right now

motherfucker! my symptoms keep changing and im not getting better, its been over 2 weeks. now its all about sinus headache, and a really sore throat. i just want to be better for tomorrow, its my brothers birthday and he wants to go to celebrate with a bunch of friends, and since dave and busters has a bar i just want to go to get a little messed up, and not have to worry about teh pain that comes with swallowing (pause).

im kinda pissed that a friend of mine is being a bitch to all of our mutual friends and myself and completely ignoring us in favor of fawning over he meat-tard coast guard boyfriend who she sees once in like a blue moon. i left a message asking if she wanted to catch up over coffee like a week or so ago, and other people have tried to contact her, yet no replies. she seems to be active on facebook, but shes just ignoring people we happen to know in common. i dunno if its direct generally, or specifically, but whatever it is, it's not to cool.

im kinda pissed that a friend of mine is being a bitch to all of our mutual friends and myself and completely ignoring us in favor of fawning over he meat-tard coast guard boyfriend who she sees once in like a blue moon. i left a message asking if she wanted to catch up over coffee like a week or so ago, and other people have tried to contact her, yet no replies. she seems to be active on facebook, but shes just ignoring people we happen to know in common. i dunno if its direct generally, or specifically, but whatever it is, it's not to cool.

2369821183_0896bb7276_o.jpg