superconfessional

two things in the very near future:

decaying/ghastly geisha with tattered and torn kimono

octopus about to destroy a ship in water, inside of a box with the tentacles coming out of the box as if he is coming out of the picture. word.

you should totally get your chest done dude. deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep vneckkkkk

I just checked my mini-feed and it says that my pseudo-exgf in Seoul just posted a new gallery... so i click on it and she's in a picture wearing my Balenciaga jacket with some really wack Korean girl coordinating. Then I get to thinking about the rest of my shit she still has, and how she has my fucking amazing Taschen collection (yes including that Ando complete works jawn) and that matching companion recipe book to 'Lunch no joou' (that tv drama series)... I fucking hate that bitch. I wish death or serious illness upon her.

just gimme the notch you bitch.

thats not nice at all.

call me old skool but I think girls deserve to be treated with more respect then that. unless of course you actually like boys and you just use them when you can't find a boy to toss your salad

dude its 2008. its obvi we like each other, how many times do we need to go out before i get some.

i gotta stop chasing this young chicks, older girls dont play as many fucking games.

this new girl knows she has me wrapped around her fucking fingers. i like her too much and its fucking up my game.

just gimme the notch you bitch.

Well if you actually liked her that much than you would be able to respect her decision to wait.

[pause]

Sorry, sometimes I say silly things.

thats fine and all

but me so horny

Next time you two are out together, get drunk, and encourage her to get drunk (I'm sure you know what to do from here). It seems like a bad idea and a cop out solution, but that's because it is a bad idea and a cop out solution. But it's still the quickest way to get something to happen if you've got it as bad as you say you do.

Don't get too drunk though, or else Mr. Flopsy might make an appearance.

Next time you two are out together, get drunk, and encourage her to get drunk (I'm sure you know what to do from here). It seems like a bad idea and a cop out solution, but that's because it is a bad idea and a cop out solution. But it's still the quickest way to get something to happen if you've got it as bad as you say you do.

Don't get too drunk though, or else Mr. Flopsy might make an appearance.

obvi dude, ive tried it to no avail :)

actually forget that girl. i have two job offer in two completely diff spots in the country and dont know what to do. its scary huge decision

miami vs phoenix.

money would be better in phx, but lifestyle and work would be better in mia. *i think

i still have to find a pair of shoes that i brought a month ago but haven't worn and really am not in love with it...actually didn't try it on, thought it looked cute, brought it and turns out it doesn't flatter me much.. that's a hundred fifty i can apply towards another pair..or take off of the two that i brought yesterday...

i sometimes wonder about this person. latest photo in flickr really made me think...MISTER THOSE WERE MINE... i am confused..

Confusing post...

i still have to find a pair of shoes that i brought a month ago but haven't worn and really am not in love with it...actually didn't try it on, thought it looked cute, brought it and turns out it doesn't flatter me much.. that's a hundred fifty i can apply towards another pair..or take off of the two that i brought yesterday...

i sometimes wonder about this person. latest photo in flickr really made me think...MISTER THOSE WERE MINE... i am confused..

don't you mean broughten?

those shoes? :eek: