superconfessional

i used to live in a fucking SHACK of a place at like $700 a month, I got totally shammed.... apart from the fact it was in the housing neighborhood for the local women's college and from my 3 total windows, each one had a view of college girls dressing and undressing (and doing nude tae-bo!) all day everyday... I barely needed female companionship, it was great.

I must confess that I am really really excited about my various Australian primary school friends visiting me at college this year, but mainly because I know that when I take them out on the town, all manners of stupid girls are going to fawn over the accent factor and I will have the perfect wingman prop, and all parties will be satisfied.

alright, well i'm at work and i don't have anyone to shout at so this is just to get it out:

if you know that i'll be upset that you're going on a date, and you're smart enough to play that fact close to the chest, why the FUCK would you think it's a good idea to call me in the morning after leaving the guys apartment!?!? i mean, fuck.

also, why the hell do you think it's a good idea to date the 40 year old bartender version of your immature 22 year old ex-boyfriend?

basically, what the fuck is wrong with you?

ok, that's it. she'll never read this and i probably look like a bit of a nutter, but i feel a little better now.

alright, well i'm at work and i don't have anyone to shout at so this is just to get it out:

if you know that i'll be upset that you're going on a date, and you're smart enough to play that fact close to the chest, why the FUCK would you think it's a good idea to call me in the morning after leaving the guys apartment!?!? i mean, fuck.

also, why the hell do you think it's a good idea to date the 40 year old bartender version of your immature 22 year old ex-boyfriend?

basically, what the fuck is wrong with you?

ok, that's it. she'll never read this and i probably look like a bit of a nutter, but i feel a little better now.

She's just doing it to make you feel jealous and its obviously working.

Just show indifference and brush your shoulders off.

*My ex-gf would constantly call me to tell me about her new bf and the wonderful things they were doing; he even proposed to her and gave her a ring! They were gonna move to NYC! Too bad I was still fucking her on the side and she eventually dumped his ass.

i say chickens because i just watched all my friends sniff ether, not me

though, id rather not do that shit. and theya ll looked like baby little chickens

chirping at each other

shiner bock is a beautiful beer. and i have myself a beautiful woman.

god i am happy.

"There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge."

- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

*My ex-gf would constantly call me to tell me about her new bf and the wonderful things they were doing; he even proposed to her and gave her a ring! They were gonna move to NYC! Too bad I was still fucking her on the side and she eventually dumped his ass.

*B*A*L*L*A*

*B*A*L*L*A*

*B*A*L*L*A*

Stop having random ear-sex with strangers. Did u get krabz?

Confession: I'm looking forward to doing a meetup khoi. U wanna do photoshoot?

ok but you have to eat my candy. strangers give the best candy ever.

and what kind of question is that. OF COURSE I GOT KRASBBS

I can relate to hap. dude people love to blame other people for their faults. My situation is not as crazy as yours but i have dropped frinds over that stuff

have you ever been disapointed by someone over and over...

fuck i have....and the worst thing is the person who i thought was my best friend...says that they cant deal with it when i am disapointed...like it is something bad i am doing to them expressing my disapointment....and yet they keep saying that they will do stuff and then not coming through...

i wish i was strong enough to just let go but so far i have believed them again and again...it is nice that i believe that they will follow through...

funny thing is that they have always said that it was disapointment that made them not follow through..the way i expressed it...

i am tired of being blamed for someone else's indecision...and our friendship just gets worse and worse...tired of being strung along....

actually i am tired of cowards altogether...

So they're blaming the fact that they dissapointed you on how dissapointed you are?