superconfessional

i really regret wasting so much time partying and wasting all of my hard earned pay. i wish i applied to school for this fall because recently i found out the school i'd like to go to doesn't offer the program i'm interested in for january entry. now i either have to go to a school i don't like, a school far away or i've gotta wait to do summer school in may-august of '09. i'm going to be in university until i'm a grey old man :(:(.

so i guess my confession is: i wasted a fuckload of time and i have nothing to show for it.

i like how most of the stuff here aren't confessions

^

that was so a confession

It was more of a sarcastic observation.

You need to elaborate.
i am dating a girl for the second time.

the first time, we were very much in love. unfortunately, i wasn't the best boyfriend and she wasn't the best girlfriend. she got very depressed for myriad reasons (fight with her mom, me not always seeming attentive) and relied on me to make her happy. we had fights about whether or not i loved her. it was a downward spiral and we eventually broke things off as it was too much to take.

six months later, we hung out with a mutual friend around christmas. i dropped her off at her house, gave her a christmas hug..and the hug didn't stop. we kissed. we still cared for each other.

during those six months, i had already tried to move on. she hadn't. we're now three months into this second go at the relation, and i don't feel like i can love her like i did once before. too much happened last time that is an insurmountable wall. i have felt like this on and off since we started dating.

i can't love her again...and i am going to have to break it to her.

the dimple on my cheek is actually a scar resulting from being pushed into a brick wall in grade one during a really intense game of tag. it just so happens that whenever I smile, the scar tissue contours in such a way that i get a dimple, but the scar isn't visible unless i smile

I just realised I've been silently reading all of sleazie's posts in the voice of General Zod.

the only person whose posts i read with a different voice in my head is corned beef. it's awesome how his deep voice (i heard it in one video he posted a while ago) does not match his looks at all, it's almost like if he was some kind of cartoon character.