superconfessional

coming home from school, happy because I just did well on a test. I'm in the third lane, people are merging into the fourth. Some fucker cuts in front of me, kinda close and it's wet, even with the brakes I think i'd have hit him. So, I just go to the left lane 'cause last I looked no one was there, sooooo wronnnnnng....there's a fucking semi :( I clipped his tire and spun all the way around into the barrier to the left (so i was facing the opposite direction). Bumper's detached, passenger window shattered and flew at me, taillight is gone, car won't start.

:( Thanks for not dying, Dum.

i want to hurt the people i see wearing ed hardy hats, stripped express dress shirts, and christian audigler(sp) style shirts including women who seem to think thats tite

My friend named his gut once. He named it Serrrge. True story.

I crashed my car once. Kind of. More like an accident. I was coming out of a tollbooth where like 7 booth lanes merge into three highway lanes, and it was gridlocked and I was next to this huge 18wheeler. I think "Shit, I should probably move because he probs can't see me". Next thing I know, the guy turns his wheel, doesn't even move, just turns his wheel, and my passnger door caves in. Also, there's no break down lane on that stretch for like 2 miles, so that was really awkward driving.

The confessional part of this is that some of the damage was my fault, I tried to get my car out of the accident while the rig's wheel was still jammed in my door, and caused a few more lumps and scratches. Oh well.

Also, Everclear is really disgusting straight. I really need to read the labels on bottles before I drink stuff at parties.

I went into a H&M for the first time today.

I don't get it.

CONFESSION:

I've decided to stop shopping at H&M.

EDIT: Kiya not liking it doesn't have anything to do with it.

EDIT: Okay, maybe a little.

I've stopped mostly out of the fact that recent collections haven't been fitting me very well. Anyone else running into this?

well where I live they just opened the first H&M in like the whole like populated part of Western Canada. Obv everyone and their dad jumped on it. I bought a peacoat.

I think at least 3 other people here have it not counting the random high school kids that have them.