superconfessional

why is it that tattooed women can only date tattooed men?

i have tried the naked sector, but did not fly.

now i am back to dating a guy with hand tattoos.

i swear to god naked men think tattooed women have constant butt sex and eat top ramen all day.

A friend of mine who doesn't have any tats once dated a girl who had two large angel wings drawn down her back. They met through school (engineering) and were pretty good together. Sometime after they broke up he told me that he never thought they would stay together simply because "she has tattoos and I just can't see myself with someone like that". Go figure.

the days lately have been a cycle of waking up, trying to avoid feeling a certain way, being alright for the day, until night where i start feel that certain way, it's hard to sleep, dreams are funny and it just keeps going and going. anyone know how to break the cycle?

A friend of mine who doesn't have any tats once dated a girl who had two large angel wings drawn down her back. They met through school (engineering) and were pretty good together. Sometime after they broke up he told me that he never thought they would stay together simply because "she has tattoos and I just can't see myself with someone like that". Go figure.

send me his info so i will NEVER DATE HIM.

I woke up at 1:55am and realized that I truly hate the woman in bed next to me. Most of my stuff is packed up and ready to go, I did that yesterday when she was out. But I haven't left yet, and I know I won't. She has a really cool kid, most of the time I get along better with her kid than her. I'll still be here when the sun comes up, I hate that. Going to hate it even more when she drags her ass out of bed. That well never seems to run dry though, good thing too, sometimes hate is all you have to hold on to. It's not a lot, but it's enough.

i want to hurt the people i see wearing ed hardy hats, stripped express dress shirts, and christian audigler(sp) style shirts including women who seem to think thats tite

Extreme prejudice... What did Mexicans ever do to you?

SANDBAGS!!!

apatow-40-year-old-virgin.jpg

lube helps as well.......

COMO TE LLAMOS

the days lately have been a cycle of waking up, trying to avoid feeling a certain way, being alright for the day, until night where i start feel that certain way, it's hard to sleep, dreams are funny and it just keeps going and going. anyone know how to break the cycle?

if i understand what you mean, and i think i might not, but if i do, then there's nothing you can really do but try not to think about it. in my experience, that sort of a state passes with time, and it doesn't help to dwell upon it.

i really have no clue what i am doing with my life. i am divorced at the age of 23 and i have no plans for my future and that is making me so stressed and giving me anxiety attacks. :(

You ever see a really happy cat lying in the sun? The way they kind of roll back and forth with a retarded grin for no reason? Well when you feel down lie on something comfy and do that, bonus points if it's in some good sunlight, I guarantee it will actually make you happier.

if i understand what you mean, and i think i might not, but if i do, then there's nothing you can really do but try not to think about it. in my experience, that sort of a state passes with time, and it doesn't help to dwell upon it.

thanks cakey. yeah you're spot on. but it's kinda tough to stop thinking so hard. i keep trying to tell myself to suck it up and get over it but it's so easy to fall behind. and i hate the indefinite time frame.

i feel like i could have easily given someone else the same advice you gave me.. but who listens to their own advice.

You ever see a really happy cat lying in the sun? The way they kind of roll back and forth with a retarded grin for no reason? Well when you feel down lie on something comfy and do that, bonus points if it's in some good sunlight, I guarantee it will actually make you happier.

sounds relaxing. too bad the weather's gone to shit lately over here.. i feel like i need to do little things like that during the day to make myself think "hey! life is pretty alright."

i know its cliché

but girls are confusing

being gay must be hella easy

girls are evil intentionally, while boys are evil unintentionally.

both are equally horrid.

I went into a H&M for the first time today.

I don't get it.

my mission is to keep this thread light . . . so . . .

what was so complicated about H&M that you didn't "get it," kiya? i mean, i do realize you own a niche clothing store so it's not going to be up to the standard of high quality you sell, but i don't think H&M fronts like they're high-quality, either.

basically you go in and have tons of mediocre-quality copies of cool designer items in a stock that changes every week or so. what's not to like?

in case you can't tell i'm a huge fan. i discovered H&M for myself in sweden in 1999 and haven't looked back (i still have 1 or 2 "vintage" pieces from that year). when i've lived in places that don't have H&Ms, i make huge shopping trip excursions when i am someplace where there is one.

maybe that last paragraph was an inadvertent confessional in itself . . .

my mission is to keep this thread light . . . so . . .

what was so complicated about H&M that you didn't "get it," kiya? i mean, i do realize you own a niche clothing store so it's not going to be up to the standard of high quality you sell, but i don't think H&M fronts like they're high-quality, either.

basically you go in and have tons of mediocre-quality copies of cool designer items in a stock that changes every week or so. what's not to like?

in case you can't tell i'm a huge fan. i discovered H&M for myself in sweden in 1999 and haven't looked back (i still have 1 or 2 "vintage" pieces from that year). when i've lived in places that don't have H&Ms, i make huge shopping trip excursions when i am someplace where there is one.

maybe that last paragraph was an inadvertent confessional in itself . . .

it's awful for the exact reasons you pointed out.

yes it appears we must agree to disagree.

although i have to say that most of my stuff from there usually lasts 2-3 years . . . even t-shirts . . . though that's not to say that some of the stuff doesn't fall apart immediately.

i would never buy a winter coat there.

Its not saying which you rather would buy, but to not understand H&M's function in retail is kinda strange...

It serves as the cheap, fashionable(8.5), accessible place for the mass public to buy... sure it all falls apart, but some girls buy it for one outfit they will never wear again, so who cares...

some people of non balla status look to H&M for some fashionable pieces they can use (until they break)....

its quite obvious what H&M's function is...

so its pretty easy "to get"