superconfessional

Aw, thank you. It wasn't too hard -- I love having short hair so much. I know a lot of girls find it really difficult to cut their hair though. I guess if my hair was really nice when it was longer, I'd be hesitant, but it's like steel wool.

This is no good for superconfessional, but since I was talking about it before:

newsflash: I cut my hair. Also I have no upper lip.

dsc04849qm9.jpg

Sometimes, we all make bad choices.

Every morning I walk my dogs to let them go to the bathroom and give them a little exercise because they won't get walked again until my girlfriend has a chance during the afternoon. It seems like clockwork that about 15 minutes into these morning walks we always run into the cat that lives in the house down the street. I suspect that the cat is returning home from a night of stalking, hunting, and other feline-like behavior. Whenever we see this cat, my two dogs get highly excited, ultra focused, and send me a clear message that they want to chase the kitty down. In order to spare the cat's life, I hold back the dogs until she's passed on by and out of harms way. I confess, though, that deep down I have this burning urge to let the leashes go and watch the resulting chaos. I want to see if my dogs are fast enough to catch the cat. Would they work together or would it be each dog for themselves? Would they try to kill the cat or do they just want to catch it and sniff its butt? I desire answers to all these questions. But I think the death of a pet might cause reprecussions through the neighborhood and my dogs' popularity on the block may lose some stock. It's not that I hate cats. In fact, I have 3 of my own (along with the dogs). We're a pet filled household primarily because my girlfriend is a vet student. I just really want to see what will happen. But alas, I cannot have a dead kitty on my conscience.

ive had facial hair for like 2 years

i was trimming my beard

and said fuck it

i shaved it all off today

Hmm, so I guess sufu has an influence on hairstyles now. Quick someone bring the flock of seagull back so we get to see noobs sporting this shit with suprememij19cmvans+++.

GiZMO God just threw whole slew of swear words at my gf thinking it was you

iTs kB : hahah damn she must be lookin hot right now

GiZMO Lmao

iTs kB to confuse her with me

GiZMO Hahaha

GiZMO I dont even know man

GiZMO : ima pretend to be a pelican

GiZMO lemme eat birdseeds out your ass after pretending to be a pelican

iTs kB : rofl

GiZMO : OOPS

GiZMO : Meant to send that to her

iTs kBe: hahah