superconfessional

Generally having a distaste for poor people shoulds bad because it implys that you are judging them as people for something that probably isn't their fault.

thing is, im not really judging them, per se, i just... dont want to be friends with them.

ha, apparently im more asian than i thought!

it's understandable to get exasperated that your friends can't do the things you want to do with them. the thing is, if they had the means, they'd cop what you cop and eat what you eat and so on, but they just can't, so you'll have to deal if you want their friendship. you're not a bad person, just (it seems) pretty impatient. be tolerant, you wouldn't want to stop hanging out with a blind friend you had if he wouldn't go to silent movies with you. after all, there are movies with sound, and there is food that doesn't cost more than rent.

act like you're giving someone mad buttsex from behind to a house beat essentially = jacking.

you were here for demf? haha.

also. i totally rode the bus or walked instead of taking a cab to get around in china to save a couple of kuai (basically cents... which can buy you some street food). sometimes that shit is just a fucking waste of money if you've got time. there's nothing wrong with being cheap.

call me a homophobe but i got fuckin hit on hard today by a guy and it disgusted me

started after i bought a coffee at the shop downstairs.

this middle aged white business man asked me for directions, and after i pointed him in the right direciton i thought he left.

he then turns around and follows me and starts talking to me again. Asking if i'm on my break (yes), where i work.. ok at this point im thinking this is weird, maybe he's just nice, but i could sense something was off.

he started following me some more , and kept talking, asking if i work out? (no).

He said you look like u do.

then it got even creepier when he started asking me where teh washrooms were.. i kinda avoid the question caz i dont want to get buttraped, but he keeps following me until im gonna go up the escalator to my office..

i ask him if he needs to get back to work to try to hint for him to leave. I said u dont want to get in trouble with your boss, to which he replies "i dont mind being late, trouble can be fun sometimes" with a really gay smile on his face.

at this point i really want to just tell him to fuck off fag but i kinda just turn around and walk faster away from him.

he catches up kind of and asks me if i have a cell on me (no), and he's pulling out his pen to give me his number..

i say uhh , gotta run, sorry cant take ur number.. hoping other people weren't watchnig this whole ackward exchange.

conclusion : white businessmen are creepy as hell.

fuck creepy white people in general, they're always the strangest

ps i was wearing w+h sweater and diorz :( maybe thats why

i got complemented by some older asian dude while i was peeing at a trough urinal. it was hella uncomfortable, he was all 'you got a nice dick there no wonder youre not scared to hide it.' i weirded me out for a while

There's only one guy who ever really blatantly hits on me, and when he sees me, he always put his hand on my shoulder and asks, 'are you...okay?'. And he also seems to think my sister and I are the same person. It's really awkward.

I gotta say I've only been hit on by men who're black/asian/latino ... and it's usually always in outrageous hilarious ways. But when it comes to women, only white chicks have hit on me and it's usually in such a cute honest way that it makes me wanna pick them up and give 'em a piggy back ride. Maybe I'm not boyish/twink enough to induce (white) males into wanting to pick me up in a creepy/lusty way.

at the restaurant/bar i worked at there was one gay guy who was a regular for a while, he wasnt obviously gay, buisnessman type, but out of his buisnessman suit

he bought me shots before my friend interjected and informed he was gay, but my chef was talking with him all night at the bar and as soon as the chef would walk away he would turn to one of the girls behind the bar and tell them "im going to haave him" in a creeepy voice and do a gay thing with his hand

at the end of the night my chef still had no idea he was sohomo and went white and ran outside and puked when we told him .. hilarity

white people may be creepy, but there's nothing quite like an old asian guy hawking up a gigantic loogie and spitting it on the street right in front of you....mmm mmm good

only thing better than that are the old ladies and their snot rockets.......

mmmmm....chinatown in the heat of summer........

I want to experience new jeans :( I am becoming this old fogey clinging onto +++19cm-MIJ, I need a change...

To all you guys complaining about being cruised by gay guys, well, guess what? That is you, to women. Feels good, huh?

I want to experience new jeans :( I am becoming this old fogey clinging onto +++19cm-MIJ, I need a change...

To all you guys complaining about being cruised by gay guys, well, guess what? That is you, to women. Feels good, huh?

Cute works both ways too. Maybe Jeremy's too cute. lul

dismal just buy more dior. unless you're at the point where new dior won't make you happy.

It feels really weird to not take a WAYWT today...

And I've totally forgotten how new jeans feel like... it's been a while.

I WANT NEW JEANS :(

but actually

i dont understand how anyone could live with themselves being all so creepy. i dont do that to womens, i dont want womens or mens to do it do me. its disturbing

building on my chinese folk....

I cant stand loud talkers.......but loud cantonese on a crowded train makes me want to kill my self.......it can be one of the most abrasive sounding languages....

loud tagalog is pretty annoying too

i may have 98.8% of Sufu giving me the evil eye right now.....

Sidneero: Nothing can make me happy, I am but a shell, draped in French cluthingz.

I thought this might be a good point as well to point out that male 'cuteness' is a North American phenomenon...

building on my chinese folk....

I cant stand loud talkers.......but loud cantonese on a crowded train makes me want to kill my self.......it can be one of the most abrasive sounding languages....

loud tagalog is pretty annoying too

i may have 98.8% of Sufu giving me the evil eye right now.....

I was eating a quick lunch at the Spaghetti House in Causeway Bay once, I had to sit next to this group of these teenage hypebeast-y girls who came in and wouldn't shut the fuck up, and suddenly one of the girls just nonchalantly ripped the biggest fart and continued yapping away like nothing was amiss. Luckily for me, of course, I was in the vicinity and could smell the garlic-y aroma of it and dropped my fork and left.

Vietnamese spoken loudly can be pretty abrasive as well, but Cantonese sounds like fighting. I am down with it when some sexy female sings it though.

I'm in a smaller 40 person lecture right now and I feel super awkward loading up denim threads and random forum pages... I get the feeling people in my direct proximity are going wtf?????

I'm in a smaller 40 person lecture right now and I feel super awkward loading up denim threads and random forum pages... I get the feeling people in my direct proximity are going wtf?????

Get that feeling all the time. But I still do it anyways. Denim >>> what's currently going on in lecture haha, 90% of the time at least.