superconfessional

i hate those fucking cyberbeefs. like wtf, someone doesn't think the same as you, who fuckin cares. if we went around nagreppin people in real life for thinking different we'd all be dead.

everyone should be all hugs and kisses and shit. no homo.

i figure people should have meetups and go to state fairs and picnics and morning runs.

i just saw a guy on the street with a 2 inch mohawk and a striped AA hoodie, the first thing i though was

"neg rep"

the next thing i though was

"poor brand synergy"

even though mohawks don't have brands i still think this works

also, i never thought i'd say this, but i miss westside

Some bitch smashed into my car last night. The whole time i was thinking "Damn this high school girl would get it for days. If I wasn't so pissed that I have a huge dent in my car." Also, if she wasn't crying on the ground talking to her dad about how she just got in a wreck and how she is going to get grounded cause she's out at 4:00am. I think there would definitely have been some wreckage in the bedroom OMC style. I do wonder how OMC handles the mindless banter that high school girls spit. Once they open their mouth, you're just blown back by their stupidity. The first thing she said was "am I going to go to Jail?" I just chuckled and lit a cigarette and watched the drama begin.Shit was straight outta Clueless Alicia Silverstone steez

FUCK YEAH. man

impoweERING mother fucking shit man.

fuck.

thank you.

It's hard to explain without sounding like a narrow-minded bitch.

But I've always believed in not judging people based on where they're from or whatever backgrounds they have.

Then I came out and started meeting people who weren't the type I'd normally be friends with. And now I see why.

I'm starting to realize that while having a variety of chums is great and all, there's good reason for some people not wanting to hang out with others.

l BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE

SUPERCONFESSIONAL

AND

RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD CONFUSED

CYBER PUNK YOU ARE COOL

BUT I BELIVE

" I WANT A GODDAME PIZZA"

IS A RANDOM THOUGHT

NOT A CONFESSlON

PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHINGA BOUT YOUR SOUL TO SAVE YOUR POST

I STOPPED DRESSING IN STREET WEAR BECAUSE ONLY DUDES WOULD LOOK AT ME

I DRESS IN HYPE JAPAN CLOTHES AND GIRLS NOTICE ME

BUT I DONT GAME LIKE DJ RAIJO SO I CANT SPIT SHIT WHEN I SEE DEM BITCHZ

Just buy dem bitches L.V. and Gucci shit!

Asian girlz fall for dat shit all the time!

No need for HYPE JAP CLOTHING!

We picked up two bitches last Fridayz in Nudies mannnn! Fucking Nudies!

haha, we jus told dem bitches we had a house in west hollywood!

Stupid bitchez!! Hahah...

for the longest time i've wanted to dance in public without: a)drinking b)waiting until pretty much everyone else is dancing and i give in to not seem weird. it's something i've wanted to do for a long time and i think i'm finally ready to let loose.

this video played no small part in this.

mXGgpxrmRgU

sad part is, now i don't have any time to dance.

I WISH I COULD DANCE TOO BUT EVen when i play out, or am out were there is dance music, all I do is jack, if anything.

I was at demf last year and I was shown how to properly jack by a few og chicago guys

I wish there as more to my dancing vocabulary. but there is not. only jacking.

but good jacking. I can jack to anything.

I love to jack to dnb. but I look ghay in a room full crow steppers and pseudo breakkids.

\

I jack well.

for the longest time i've wanted to dance in public without: a)drinking b)waiting until pretty much everyone else is dancing and i give in to not seem weird. it's something i've wanted to do for a long time and i think i'm finally ready to let loose.

mXGgpxrmRgU

Did u guys know there's a sufu dance thread? Feel free todo a waywt while dancing video on there someday.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=21665

that's really awesome! i downloaded a jacking video that was incorrectly labeled "uprock battle" and obviously i was a little confused. looks really hard though, i don't have anywhere near the coordination for that.

i'd pay to see keagan jack. (no homo)

what's jacking, i'm afraid to search for videos.

Jacking, in short, is thrusting your hips in time with the kick and snare and loving that space between the two.

It's extremely simple -you've done it millions of times with out even knowing it; your mother, billions of times.

But only a few know how to do like they have sister techno on their shoulders and father house in their butthole.

no homo

I believe it should be every man's inalienable right to be able to say 'fuck it, I'm going to grow a moustache' once in his life. Moustache may be replaced with some other suitable facial hair as long as it's not a soul patch or something shitty.

im kinda pissed. a friend of mine got into the school that i wanna go to the most (Emerson), and while he is more academically qualified, he is not a very interesting/smart person. he's a nice guy, only listens to metal, has me and like two other "friends" and is obsessed with gypsy music and guitar. anyways, because he got in early-decision as well as got accepted into the honors program, that halves my chances of getting in significantly. im pissed less at him and more and the fucking applications process because i dont wanna get A) deferred B) rejected C) wait-listed. i wanna go there and have that be the end of it. fuck.

fuck. at least i got into my second choice.

mXGgpxrmRgU

This video is just as stupid as I remember it being. If I found out one of my friends was recording himself dancing on a roof (alone) to post on the internet, we would no longer speak.

this post is going to sound completely horrible, and im not trying to shit on anyone, or sound like fucking djrajio or anything, but... do any of you have a problem hanging out with poor people? like, i dont mean people that can only afford to shop at h&m or anything, but im talking like... people who would spend an hour on the bus rather than 10 minutes on the bart to save like, three dollars. people who always want to make their own food, or eat at cheap places and order off the specials or dollar menu even if the food doesnt sound remotely appealing to them... people that fucking steal odwalla when they're not drinking from the leaking water fountain, etc! god, i mean, it seems like EVERYONE is poor, and i feel horrible because i dont really want to hang out with them sometimes. i mean, i dont always want to eat at fucking mcdonalds or listen to people bitch about how expensive j.crew is. GOD.

but anyways, does that make me a horrible person? i never really asked myself that question until this morning when i was stoned as fuck. i mean, i dont know! maybe its just the fact that i've never had to struggle so i've become accustomed to living a certain way, or that im asian, and most asians are just hella snobby like that. most of my friends have money, so of course they agree with my viewpoints, but im kinda thinking my distaste for really poor people would be appalling to most.

this post is going to sound completely horrible, and im not trying to shit on anyone, or sound like fucking djrajio or anything, but... do any of you have a problem hanging out with poor people? like, i dont mean people that can only afford to shop at h&m or anything, but im talking like... people who would spend an hour on the bus rather than 10 minutes on the bart to save like, three dollars. people who always want to make their own food, or eat at cheap places and order off the specials or dollar menu even if the food doesnt sound remotely appealing to them... people that fucking steal odwalla when they're not drinking from the leaking water fountain, etc! god, i mean, it seems like EVERYONE is poor, and i feel horrible because i dont really want to hang out with them sometimes. i mean, i dont always want to eat at fucking mcdonalds or listen to people bitch about how expensive j.crew is. GOD.

but anyways, does that make me a horrible person? i never really asked myself that question until this morning when i was stoned as fuck. i mean, i dont know! maybe its just the fact that i've never had to struggle so i've become accustomed to living a certain way, or that im asian, and most asians are just hella snobby like that. most of my friends have money, so of course they agree with my viewpoints, but im kinda thinking my distaste for really poor people would be appalling to most.

Chris I am that person when it comes to riding buses. I'm not even joking. I have more time than money sometimes and so I bus, sometimes I fucking walk 4 miles when I'm feeling good. I also make my own food... and enjoy finding the best places in L.A. to eat which also happens to be cheaper (2 dollar tacos and horchata @ fuckin' Grand Central Market in L.A.). Which I hope is lots different than frickin' having a preference for Mcdonalds.

That being said, I love hanging around people who have taste when they spend or don't spend money. Whether or not they're thrifty or are spend-happy as long as they have taste that I can respect, then I find spending time with people like this rather productive and fun. I like being around people who have character and what you could consider to be "chill." What I hate being around, are people who've got ridiculous/stupid taste, whether or not money, these people suck. They're the ones who'll go to mcdonalds rich or poor.

i completely see what you're saying about taste. i loathe people with money and no substance. the ones who wouldnt dare be seen without a posse of D&G clad cunts, or at a taco stand or whatever since they're just too fucking good for that. but i mean, you may be frugal, and thats totally cool, but you definitely do not fall into the category of people i was referring to. i dont have a problem with them as people (obviously, otherwise i wouldnt be hanging out with them at all), and i dont have a problem eating a mcchicken sandwich at mcdonalds from time to time... i just get really annoyed with the fact that they can NEVER eat, or buy the things i like to eat and/or buy! i probably sound like a spoiled little princess, but... i dont know... its hard to translate what im thinking into words. my friends arent of any help, they're just like me if not worse.

a crush came in from out of town over the weekend. despite her bestfriend living 15 mins from me, she spent 3 nights at my place. i got my dick wetted 5 times.

my kegel muscles hurt.