superconfessional

Although Unicorns are fantastic, I think the best thing you could do for your sister is teach her what you know. Make her the coolest/most stylish well rounded kid around and they will fall at her feet and want to be her...the ultimate slap in the face

I just moved into a new house with 2 chicks from my university. The one chick's dad just bought the house from its 90-year-old widow and she lived there for a bit as a renter after she sold it. As a result there is still tonnes of the old widow's family's shit in the house from living there for the past 60 years. I'm not sure why the new owner or his daughter hasn't cleared some of this shit out...

So I am brushing my teeth last night and open the medicine cabinet to snoop. It is full of the widow's and dead husband's shit! There is some preperation-H, a very creepy looking pair of dentures, a toothbrush from like 1940, and lo-and-behold, a gillette adjustable safety razor in its original travel case (looks like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1961-GILLETTE-1-9-ADJUSTABLE-MINT-CONDITION-W-ORIG-BOX_W0QQitemZ140209646306QQihZ004QQcategoryZ35989QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) It has a date code imprinted on it of F1 which dates it to 1960.

Being a fan of safety razors, I naturally nicked it. But I felt really weird shaving with it this morning. I assume that it's last owner used it until the day that he died, and there was the visible remenants of the deceased's last shave from maybe 30 years ago: a small amount of stubble and dryed shaving cream.

Do you think the dead guy's ghost is gonna be pissed that I nicked his razor and am shaving with it?

I can't bust it with a condom on. Does that mean the bitch is ugly?

Stop jacking-off so much. Calm that shit down for a week and you'll pop one off in a jiffy.

that shit is gross

disinfect that and sell it on ebay

steal all his shit and sell it on ebay

and when they find out, you gotta hella money to move into a different place

white people pull stunts like this all the time. are you surprised? i mean shit, who else except a white man could get excited over a 1961 razor? us AzNz dont even have enough hair to care. (please exclude japanese biker gang members frmo this argument)

/noracist

Every post this kid makes is about me. I left him one neg rep like a year ago and dude's been butt hurt ever since. LMAO.

Actually you negged me twice very recently. Once as handlethewad and the other immediately thereafter as "asian invasion." (How's that for passive aggression?)

You said something stupid, you are stupid, and you look stupid so I made fun. If you don't like to talk smack, stop starting with people in supertrash of all places. Get over it and stop being such a crybaby.

l BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE

SUPERCONFESSIONAL

AND

RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD CONFUSED

CYBER PUNK YOU ARE COOL

BUT I BELIVE

" I WANT A GODDAME PIZZA"

IS A RANDOM THOUGHT

NOT A CONFESSlON

PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHINGA BOUT YOUR SOUL TO SAVE YOUR POST

I STOPPED DRESSING IN STREET WEAR BECAUSE ONLY DUDES WOULD LOOK AT ME

I DRESS IN HYPE JAPAN CLOTHES AND GIRLS NOTICE ME

BUT I DONT GAME LIKE DJ RAIJO SO I CANT SPIT SHIT WHEN I SEE DEM BITCHZ

...As a result there is still tonnes of the old widow's family's shit in the house from living there for the past 60 years. I'm not sure why the new owner or his daughter hasn't cleared some of this shit out......

If you find any more cool old stuff, as in bags, boots, jeans, overcoats & work jackets, glasses, aviator goggles and vintage motorcycles please send them to Cotton Duck.

Thanks!

l BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE

SUPERCONFESSIONAL

AND

RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD CONFUSED

CYBER PUNK YOU ARE COOL

BUT I BELIVE

" I WANT A GODDAME PIZZA"

IS A RANDOM THOUGHT

NOT A CONFESSlON

PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHINGA BOUT YOUR SOUL TO SAVE YOUR POST

I STOPPED DRESSING IN STREET WEAR BECAUSE ONLY DUDES WOULD LOOK AT ME

I DRESS IN HYPE JAPAN CLOTHES AND GIRLS NOTICE ME

BUT I DONT GAME LIKE DJ RAIJO SO I CANT SPIT SHIT WHEN I SEE DEM BITCHZ

hah fuck, agreed. "i want a goddamn pizza" wasn't much of a confession. hmm...i'll get back to you on that.

p.s. good luck with the bitches.

Some bitch smashed into my car last night. The whole time i was thinking "Damn this high school girl would get it for days. If I wasn't so pissed that I have a huge dent in my car." Also, if she wasn't crying on the ground talking to her dad about how she just got in a wreck and how she is going to get grounded cause she's out at 4:00am. I think there would definitely have been some wreckage in the bedroom OMC style. I do wonder how OMC handles the mindless banter that high school girls spit. Once they open their mouth, you're just blown back by their stupidity. The first thing she said was "am I going to go to Jail?" I just chuckled and lit a cigarette and watched the drama begin.Shit was straight outta Clueless Alicia Silverstone steez

I really hope he changed the blade out.. if not that was a dumb move on his part:(.

of course I changed the blade out...i'm not going to shave with a 30-year old rusted blade last used by an unknown dead guy:p

For the enlightenment of anyone who doesn't really know what a "saftey razor" is, it just *holds* a razor blade. It is 100% hygenic to use this dead guy's razor handle with a new blade.

If you find any more cool old stuff, as in bags, boots, jeans, overcoats & work jackets, glasses, aviator goggles and vintage motorcycles please send them to Cotton Duck.

Thanks!

lol actually i went snooping in the basement this morning to see what I could see...just junk so far. BUT there is an entire garage that is as yet unexplored...it is too snowy to get in right now though. The snow is piled up like 1m all around it.

Some bitch smashed into my car last night. The whole time i was thinking "Damn this high school girl would get it for days. If I wasn't so pissed that I have a huge dent in my car." Also, if she wasn't crying on the ground talking to her dad about how she just got in a wreck and how she is going to get grounded cause she's out at 4:00am. I think there would definitely have been some wreckage in the bedroom OMC style. I do wonder how OMC handles the mindless banter that high school girls spit. Once they open their mouth, you're just blown back by their stupidity. The first thing she said was "am I going to go to Jail?" I just chuckled and lit a cigarette and watched the drama begin.Shit was straight outta Clueless Alicia Silverstone steez

Return of the mack.

Return of the mack.

Maybe you should have turned the whole thing around. Comforted her, calmed her down. Take it nice and sleazy-like.