superconfessional

We clearly think differently. I'd much rather have 3 pieces of clothing that are well made, interesting and enjoyable to wear than 30 pieces of crappy fabric with seams that'll bust open at any moment.
:) I agree it's better to save up the money you'd drop on disposable items and put it toward something quality instead.

the other day I was comin back and forth from school and I seen that the boys in blue were out and about giving people tickets left and right..

So as I'm driving along, Stairway to Heaven comes on the radio and I zone out, turn the radio up full blast and light up a cigarette. I don't notice but I'm doing 75 in a 50 and i get pulled over.

I didn't wanna be that guy blowing smoke in the cops face so I throw my dart out the window.

I get a $110 for speeding, a $100 ticket for not having my registration on me, $100 ticket because my licence was not my actual G licence, it was the one with the sticker that says "photo ID" only and a $50 ticket for littering (throwing my cigarette on the ground)

None of the tickets actually take points off, but fuck me, I've never been bent over that bad before in my life

11toepw.jpg

sara-tanaka-small.jpg

?

couldn't find a better pic, but the likeness is striking

Dammit for that rushmore connection, tanaka was a childhood crush Warning to wolves, I am highly proximity-attracted to you now and I think I'm also gonna start leaving you creepy rep.

can a nohomo save this post?

Its not saying which you rather would buy, but to not understand H&M's function in retail is kinda strange...

It serves as the cheap, fashionable(8.5), accessible place for the mass public to buy... sure it all falls apart, but some girls buy it for one outfit they will never wear again, so who cares...

some people of non balla status look to H&M for some fashionable pieces they can use (until they break)....

its quite obvious what H&M's function is...

so its pretty easy "to get"

I am poor. Therefore, H&M will do until I can afford rafe and lavin.

Also, none of H&M's things fit me because they don't cater to anorexic Asians. :(

I am poor. Therefore, H&M will do until I can afford rafe and lavin.

Also, none of H&M's things fit me because they don't cater to anorexic Asians. :(

As an anorexic Asian I would like to point out the complete inaccuracy of this statement. I, too, cannot fit into H&M clothing.

We clearly think differently. I'd much rather have 3 pieces of clothing that are well made, interesting and enjoyable to wear than 30 pieces of crappy fabric with seams that'll bust open at any moment.

I'd rather wear H&M than boring Repro jeans/western wear every day. Anyways, the only thing I ever buy from H&M is basics and their piece of shit faux leather jackets to resell on eBay.

I am terrified of looking into the "how old are you/how much do you make?" thread because of how woefully meager my own circumstances are right now.

even if you were making more money then everyone else you'd still feel like it wasn't enough.

you'll never feel like you have enough cash

I've taken a lot of cookies in my life, at times a few more than I could eat and tried to return the leftovers even, but everyone put up a fuss and I was stuck with them until I made myself sick sometimes. :(

I've taken a lot of cookies in my life, at times a few more than I could eat and tried to return the leftovers even, but everyone put up a fuss and I was stuck with them until I made myself sick sometimes. :(

are you literally talking about cookies?

this could totally be a metaphorical proverb.

copyright that shit.