superconfessional

Shit, at the risk of outwearing my welcome, I have a very similar confession to my first. It's not as bad, but in tandem, it's kind of pathetic.

I swear I have more going than whacking off to tv shows featuring ultra-strong women, but... the grad school I went to, when you get in, the admissions guy calls you personally to deliver the news.

When he called, I was mid-fap to a Xena episode, and for some reason I picked up the phone. I did that high-pitched surprised voice thing and he asks "is anything wrong?"

I've got a little problem.

Shit, at the risk of outwearing my welcome, I have a very similar confession to my first. It's not as bad, but in tandem, it's kind of pathetic.

I swear I have more going than whacking off to tv shows featuring ultra-strong women, but... the grad school I went to, when you get in, the admissions guy calls you personally to deliver the news.

When he called, I was mid-fap to a Xena episode, and for some reason I picked up the phone. I did that high-pitched surprised voice thing and he asks "is anything wrong?"

I've got a little problem.

everytime i see your name now i will picture you as.....

ComicBookGuy.jpg

My roommate my freshman year in college used to stay up till 8 am watching strong-woman movies (like Ravenhawk). I used to have to go down to the library (whucg was open twenty-four hours) and catch some sleep there. I wonder whether the university people thought I was a hobo.

I'm just saying: there are victims in the world of fapping-to-strong-women, and their stories don't always get heard.

i used to work in a cafe, and there would be this huge motherfucker that would come in on a wheelchair/walker and he would order two large oreo milkshakes, two pretzels with cream cheese and some cookies or brownies. i felt like i was contributing to his death. i also wanted to give him a brochure to weight watchers but i didn't.

As part of this train of thought, I live in the same city as Harry Knowles. For those who don't know, this is Harry Knowles:

GermanKnowles.jpg

He runs a site called Ain't it Cool, and he's built a career on having a few industry connections and posting half baked movie reviews and gossip. I had heard many legends of just how corpulent he was, but I was not prepared to watch the man eat.

At the time, one of my friends was employed at Ruby's BBQ. I came in one night to scam some food, and who do I see but Harry. He was sitting at the table next to me with an older guy, also overweight, but not as much, and a younger chubby woman who was probably his girlfriend. I ordered my food, and while I was waiting, Harry's order came. There were 5 trays for the table. Two went to Harry's friend, one to his girl, and two to Harry. Harry's were loaded to bear with brisket, potato salad, ribs: there was probably enough meat to assemble an animal. He started eating and did not stop. It was so horrifying I took my food outside when I was served.

Also, he needs crutches to move and rides on a tagalong he's so gigantic.

i think im gonna start cutting down on me weed intake. I came up on a lot recently and now im kind of tired of being high all the time.

plus i went to the japanese market faded and that kind of spooked me a little bit

true.... 10 it is

dead gold fish pendants part of khoiphan's new stock? graavy

you should have a "coture" line of wallets with a dead goldfish stamped on the inside...

wow this got into a tangent much bigger than i expected...

so as it runs Im ready to make my deposit....but remember video/pics or it didnt happen. Is it still 20 to take the whole fish tank to social events/anywhere public?

I just saw Pivot play out.

It sounded like Gary Numan and John Carpenter bumped into a bunch of off duty Cylons at a Stereolab gig, decided they liked the look of each other, got chatting and then set up a jam. Ooh. And Jpgm was my invisible buddy throughout.

Fixed my own post for the spellingz

Oh.

And while I'm here.

How is anyone supposed to listen to 11.5 hours of Autechre?

As much as I love the Philippines, I hate how they lack any sense of originiality, I guess...

Aside from having their own version of Big Brother, PINOY Big Brother, theyre now taking on more shows...

Soon there will be, not American Idol, but PINOY Idol...

As well as A Philippine version of Project Runway...

I mean, Im glad theyre taking a step forward with entertainment and such and such... But I kno theyre gonna try to make the hosts, similar as their US counterparts... It just makes it all so contrived and corny...

Theres a fat Filipino guy with small glasses, taking Randy Jacksons spot...

And Id hate to see who the judges are in Project Runway...

As much as I love the Philippines, I hate how they lack any sense of originiality, I guess...

Aside from having their own version of Big Brother, PINOY Big Brother, theyre now taking on more shows...

dude that is not unique to the Philippines . . . lots of countries have those shows (well, not sure bout Project Runway). the international media have been apeing each other for years

dude that is not unique to the Philippines . . . lots of countries have those shows (well, not sure bout Project Runway). the international media have been apeing each other for years

No I knew about the Big Brother shows and such...

But wat gets me is how the Philippines try to immitate the "characters" of the said shows.

Like theres gonna be a Filipino guy acting to judge like Simon...

Or some girl trying to be Hedi Klume...

Theyre taking a step forward, but also taking a step back...

Yadadamean?