superconfessional

When I'm sleepy I will stab a fool.

I get it from the gramps, he used to instinctively sock me in the face "veteran of wwII"-style when I woke him up too quickly.

Way back when I was in college and studying and running around alot I once woke up super groggily in the middle of the night with something huge crawling on my face. I took a very short and quick assesment of the situation, in less than half a second these descisions came to my groggy mind:

1. This is prolly a spider.

2. Damn it's huge and gross feeling.

3. I hope it's not a spider but do I really wanna open my eyes and find out forreals?

4. I'm crazy craaaazy tired, way too tired to wake up and get freaked out and have my night ruined by a spider on my fucking face.

5. Thinking about this any further prolly wont help the situation.

SO the next thing I do is jump out of bed and start swatting furiously at my face screaming like a little girl, "get it off, get it off, GET IT OFFFFFF", jumping up and down from foot to foot as though I was completely on fire. It turned out to be a piece of dust.

quoted for what really happened.

Guest jmatsu
I just cried like a girl about my relationship sort of falling appart. I feel like shit. I needed something to cheer me up, so I watched this Juno movie, but it made me feel even more like crap. Now i will go to bed, maybe by tomorrow i'll have the magic stick to make it all like it used to be between me and her, so i won't have to worry about that anymore. I know I shouldn't bother that much, but this is getting worse and worse and I cannot stand that.

well this was a shitty post, forget it. good night.

do some coke.

I had to change the password to my ameritrade account because my father did some horrible stock picks without consulting me and they're my own funds. I felt really bad too because he was really ashamed :(

did he buy bear sterns?

gUkbdjetlY8

or any of the freakin' banks?

My friend is convinced that buying a bunch of Bear stock now is a quick way to get rich later.

Well if he did buy a bunch of Bear or Lehman stock that particular day he would be sitting on a 100% gain or more right now.

They called Cramer out on msnbc later that day and he insisted that he was referring to money held by the Bear Sterns bank, which is backed by the Fed, and not the Bear Sterns stock. Sounds like some shady backpedaling to me.

i got a HRO a couple days ago filed by a girl i used to like a lot while I wasnt doing anything for more than 3 months except for sending an anonymous bday gift. wth? i got over the crush a while ago and just wanted to show a sign of having got over it...

guess im gon request a hearing then. again, wtf??? no hate but i am totally lost on this.

Realmyth, I'm not sure what advice there is to be given in a situation like that. Quit creepin?

Here, refer to this, and see how far along you guys are:

If she's remotely interested in you, she'll contact you and you can work on smooth talking her.

If she's a nice girl, she'll return the gift.

If she's a gold-digger, she'll keep the gift and won't contact you.

If she's thinks you're a creep, the police will contact you!

I know, I know, piss take.

In all seriousness though, while a RO is extreme if you indeed didn't do anything, an 'anonymous gift' is not the best thing to be giving people you have vague relationships with, out of the blue. Some really curious logic there. What were you doing to this girl 3 months ago?

Here is what I am envisioning in my head right now, re: your situation. Maybe your situation will get to end on just as happy of an ending. You will like this guys wardrobe as well.

9GNhdQRbXhc

Way back when I was in college and studying and running around alot I once woke up super groggily in the middle of the night with something huge crawling on my face. I took a very short and quick assesment of the situation, in less than half a second these descisions came to my groggy mind:

1. This is prolly a spider.

2. Damn it's huge and gross feeling.

3. I hope it's not a spider but do I really wanna open my eyes and find out forreals?

4. I'm crazy craaaazy tired, way too tired to wake up and get freaked out and have my night ruined by a spider on my fucking face.

5. Thinking about this any further prolly wont help the situation.

SO the next thing I do is smash it with my palm against my cheek, stuff it in my mouth, take a quick 2 chews and swallow the fucker. I went back to sleep immediately cuz I was so groggy/tired.

i would have cried, i think. but sleep is very important for me too. my friend was giving birth and i was in the delivery room, i was so tired i looked around the room found some padding of some sort, asked the nurse for a heated blanket and slept on the floor. i wasn't there for her second birth.

at work...Stussy LV

103wuah.jpg

congrats on the shitty job. am i supposed to be impressed? is this how you got it? is it in your contract? what? you gotta get into this position every morning and get deep throatfucked by the entire staff before they clock in? your clothes are like whatever, but your positioning and job are pretty gay in a bad way.

I neg repped jmat for his dumb comeback, but now I wish I hadn't. I wish I could pos rep the shit out of him.

dismalfuture, thats a pretty funny video. i felt sorta wierd listening to the song tho ...

I guess your right on the gift thing, which i didnt realized clearly when i sent it. Oh well, i used be a stalker, waiting for her at gym entrance and bus top for 1~2 weeks but never did that again later, sent too many emails and made severl phone calls. But all of that were before last november when she got angry as i could feel tho at the beginning she was pretty nice. Since then i have been trying to tell her (like twice per month) im over it and theres no need to feel stressed, but got no reply at all. she once asked someone to tell me i should not contact her in any form. That was around xmas or sth. But recently she added me to her msn again which made me think its the time to get our friendship restored. anyways, im lost.

edit: we used to be very good frds o/w i wouldnt be trying coz i thought i was the one who did wrong and thus ruined our friendship. no?

I was out about town today and this probably homeless, but definitely fucked up old lady with two black eyes asked me if I had any change so she could buy coffee. I said no and turned into the coffee shop we were both infront of and bought myself a chai.

I didnt even want anything to drink, I just bought that chai to spite you, lady.

I feel like Im doing the same thing... except I dont stalk since we're about a 15h flight apart and Im not actually that creppy, just a bit odd.

Also got accepted to uni here. I should be happy I guess, but everything bores me. I need drugs.

I just got concert tickets to watch kanye west, i know i should take my best friend but i really wanna take this girl im talking too... What shall i do? Bros.before.hoes?

Nick is that you?

I feel like Im doing the same thing... except I dont stalk since we're about a 15h flight apart and Im not actually that creppy, just a bit odd.

Also got accepted to uni here. I should be happy I guess, but everything bores me. I need drugs.

Name your poison...