superconfessional

Is he the type that "wields a scimitar," if you catch my drift?

I did not realize my relationship with julzkind had become so serious.

Also, my MBP has been totally fucking with my head. I had to reinstall Tiger just so that all my apps would stop crashing. Now I have to put Leopard, CS3, and all my back-up files on. And I have two papers due next week. :(

I thought I was the only person that used this phrase.

:D

Is he the type that "wields a scimitar," if you catch my drift?

an arab? no, i don't really like arab men....it might be just the ones that i am around, but they suck.

i would love to be proven wrong, though.

sometimes i have this 'i don't give a fuck' mentality.. i usually try to channel that during times when i absolutely have no control over what's going to happen.. it helps (me, anyways)

thanks, whitney...i try to do the same thing but i end up failing.

i am such a dork sometimes. :o

I did not realize my relationship with julzkind had become so serious.

damn, didn't mean for you to find out like this. :P

The Philippines are back in the news. One day after the surprising revelation that the cover of the first Filipino "Playboy" features a Brazilian, the famous prisoner-dancers of Cebu prison are back on Youtube with a new piece of choreography up their sleeves: Laura Branigan's 80's hit, "Gloria."

In contrast to the first performances we saw from this group, like Michael Jackson's "Thriller," this time the prisoners seem to have gone professional: not just because of the well-rehearsed nature of the dancing but because the audience featured politicians, celebrities and even the local cardinal.

Curious?

Está reaberta a temporada de notícias das Filipinas. Um dia depois da surpreendente revelação de que a capa da primeira edição da revista “Playboy†daquele país era estampada por uma brasileira, os famosos detentos-dançarinos do presídio de Cebu voltam ao YouTube com uma coreografia novinha em folha: desta vez, é o hit dos anos 80 “Gloriaâ€, de Laura Branigan.

Diferentemente das primeiras coreografias dos presos, como a de “Thrillerâ€, de Michael Jackson, agora as apresentações já viraram coisa de profissional. Não só pelas dancinhas bem-ensaiadas, mas pela presença de políticos, celebridades e até do cardeal local para assistir ao espetáculo.

Curioso?

The truth behind all of that is disgusting. Everyone is forced to be a part of the productions, through violence or any other means. The warden treats the prisoners like shit and he's allowed to because his sister is the prime minister which explains why the higher ups are in attendance.

I don't exactly care, but its at least worth being pointed out.

The truth behind all of that is disgusting. Everyone is forced to be a part of the productions, through violence or any other means. The warden treats the prisoners like shit and he's allowed to because his sister is the prime minister which explains why the higher ups are in attendance.

I don't exactly care, but its at least worth being pointed out.

WHOA i had no idea, thanks for the info. i just saw the story on the news and thought i'd post since it was apropos.

anyway, violence sounds like many other third-world prisons . . . (maybe US prisons too, let'e be honest)

lol, i caught a mouse before and i smooshed it with a broom and dust pan...but i will point, scream and jump up and down if i see a spider.

Way back when I was in college and studying and running around alot I once woke up super groggily in the middle of the night with something huge crawling on my face. I took a very short and quick assesment of the situation, in less than half a second these descisions came to my groggy mind:

1. This is prolly a spider.

2. Damn it's huge and gross feeling.

3. I hope it's not a spider but do I really wanna open my eyes and find out forreals?

4. I'm crazy craaaazy tired, way too tired to wake up and get freaked out and have my night ruined by a spider on my fucking face.

5. Thinking about this any further prolly wont help the situation.

SO the next thing I do is smash it with my palm against my cheek, stuff it in my mouth, take a quick 2 chews and swallow the fucker. I went back to sleep immediately cuz I was so groggy/tired.

Guest jmatsu
I love that the pop culture of philippines is so fucking shot. It makes me feel so fucking cool when I'm there.

so you love being a big fish in a small pond? good for you.