superconfessional

sorry to be mean but depression often makes ppl fatter...

stay strong. +rep.

not always...i lost about 10lbs in 1 1/2 weeks when my marriage was falling apart...and like 5 more lbs after. on the other hand, i might have been happy the whole time this was happening so you might be right after all.

sycamore, :(

After reading—and enjoying it—The Wasteland, I felt like a bit of a douchebag.

The first stanza may be my very favorite in all of poetry. It had a profound influence on not only how I thought about writing but also how I wrote.

Also, you may want to reconsider your use of "douchebag." A douchebag is more the type of guy who wears thumb rings and holds after-parties in a hot tub. I think the term you're looking for here is "pretentious prick."

You callin Mike Lowrey half a douchebag? Actually, he probably does hot tub things too since he lives in Suomi.

Are those fighting words?!

I attended my friend's voice recital once, and there was this semi-attractive girl sitting next to me who sported not one but two toe rings. I couldn't stop looking at them. I kind of felt like the narrator of "The Tell-Tale Heart" because everything else--the venue, my friend's recital, etc.--faded into the background as I stared with morbid fascination at this thing that (for some reason) revolted me so.

I'm not looking for a fight, but I will say this: a man should have a thumb or a ring but no way he should have both. I'll just leave it at that.

i finally gave in and went to the doctor, he told me i had a nasal infection, that moved to my throat. if i wasnt in such pain i still wouldnt not have gone, i actually havent eaten anything in 2 days cause the throat pain is unbearable. hopefully all the medicine i got works

I guess this is the place to admit that I am baffled by steve harvey's hairline it is so unaturally perfect it scares me. I think about it for a good 10-20 minutes a day I just don't understand it but I know it is really creepin me the fuck out.

I guess this is the place to admit that I am baffled by steve harvey's hairline it is so unaturally perfect it scares me. I think about it for a good 10-20 minutes a day I just don't understand it but I know it is really creepin me the fuck out.

Once while trapped in a Burlington Coat Factory somewhere outside of Phoenix I came across a rather large selection of Steve Harvey Suits. I was lucky enough to try on a four-button white number with black pinstripes myself and I haven't gone back since.

http://media.azteca.net/Majik_Show_300k.mov

& a link to the site:

http://steveharvey.com/collection.html

Once while trapped in a Burlington Coat Factory somewhere outside of Phoenix I came across a rather large selection of Steve Harvey Suits. I was lucky enough to try on a four-button white number with black pinstripes myself and I haven't gone back since.

http://media.azteca.net/Majik_Show_300k.mov

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm hoping that it didn't actually happen.

Tonight I was helping my roommate with her computer. She was wearing pajamas. I was in a position such that looking down her shirt was simply impossible for me to avoid. As luck would have it, she had decided to not wear a bra, which meant that what I thought would simply be a nice cleavage view turned out to be a super duper full boob and nipple view. BTW she's hot. And 18.

So I guess I need to confess the sin of looking at my hot roommate's boob without her knowledge or permission, and likely utilising said image while making a knuckle hot dog in the near future.

gonna need pics. sorry, its a superconfessional bylaw. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.

geekbonchic, i dont think ive ever seen a waywt from you, but regardless, youve assimilated into supertrash more easily than any other noob to memory

He posts a WAYWT like every other day. Maybe a hint will help you find him? He is the Asian kid wearing April 77's....

He probably gets it shaped up every hour...

I have been drinking since last week.

Today, I added the facebook application to my black burrr, and set the right hot key as facebook.

I tried to add mrip as my friendan I hope he accepted me.

If anybody wants to be humiliated in scrabble, feel free to challenge me. OSPD only please.

I feel like whitney right now, except I think she does it on a pearlan which is hardly conceivable. She must have dainty hands.

Somebody buy a hat from me or lend me 20 bucks, I want a burrito.

I have been drinking since last week.

Today, I added the facebook application to my black burrr, and set the right hot key as facebook.

I tried to add mrip as my friendan I hope he accepted me.

If anybody wants to be humiliated in scrabble, feel free to challenge me. OSPD only please.

I feel like whitney right now, except I think she does it on a pearlan which is hardly conceivable. She must have dainty hands.

Somebody buy a hat from me or lend me 20 bucks, I want a burrito.

i was fucking pissed when a bitch stole my old blackberry pearl and it didn't have facebook. the new one i got already has it installed and i don't even use it.. and fuck the applications aren't the same or anything not to mention all the numbers, pictures and shit that bitch made off with..

as for scrabble..

2384958102_6a8969ca86.jpg

^when flickr works again that picture will show.

you'll be surprised at how fast i can type on the pearl :D