superconfessional

Last night I found out the girl that I like has the same feelings for me but the catch is that my friend (and future roommate) is pretty much already dating her. He's playing her and three other girls and she knows this but I think she thinks that she needs the intimacy or something. I put it out there to her and we kissed and now I'm just hoping that she's smart enough to realize that I can treat her better than my friend. I just hate waiting.

I give my vegan and vegetarian friends a lot of shit because I love meat so much. But these...

253-L.jpg

...are so fucking good. And vegan. I can't let them know.

^ tried these myself (formerly worked in organic grocery biz) and they are indeed all they are cracked up be. only wish they were a tad cheaper.

Last night I found out the girl that I like has the same feelings for me but the catch is that my friend (and future roommate) is pretty much already dating her. He's playing her and three other girls and she knows this but I think she thinks that she needs the intimacy or something. I put it out there to her and we kissed and now I'm just hoping that she's smart enough to realize that I can treat her better than my friend. I just hate waiting.

no don't wait, downward spiral

----

i rather have sex and play smash brothers than go to school.

no don't wait, downward spiral

----

i rather have sex and play smash brothers than go to school.

Seriously. This shit has happened all too often. Fuckers think that just because you aren't pawing all over their shit means that you aren't interested or you don't have a spine. Naw. It's because I'm a gentleman. But nowadays I'm a gentleman who doesn't sit on my hands.

I found out that I hooked up with a 190cm tall, 80kg girl on Saturday night.

I am never drinking and smoking copious amounts like that ever again. EVER.

I found a picture of her on Facebook and I'm being completely serious when I say that she's got tits bigger than my head.

Saw a stylin / cute girl yesterday (not at all common in Az) at the bus stop, Didnt do shit despite sitting next to her on the bus for 20min cause I bitched out.

dammit.wtf I aint in middle school no more but I got that same feeling in my gut I did way back when I would approach a girl.

hope I see her again

Please put a missed-connections ad in your local weekly. Something like:

You: Stylin'/cute chick at bus stop. Me: Nervous Nelly next to you. Couldn't come up with good one-liner in the twenty minutes I spent in your company. You don't regret the things you do; you regret the things you don't do. Coffee/buttsex?

What if she doesn't like coffee, you know how those vegans and their ilk are with stimulants and stuff. I'd play it safe and write "green tea/buttsex" for maximum results.

I have skipped class (recently) to continue particularily interesting dreams.

I dream really vividly, I dunno, maybe that's why..

i always find that i have vivid dreams if i wake up and then go back to sleep, especially during the morning/day. sometimes i end up in a sleep trance and cant wake myself up.

ps. i always dreamin' 'bout you

I found out that I hooked up with a 190cm tall, 80kg girl on Saturday night.

I am never drinking and smoking copious amounts like that ever again. EVER.

I found a picture of her on Facebook and I'm being completely serious when I say that she's got tits bigger than my head.

url of the facebook or it didn't happen

Saw a stylin / cute girl yesterday (not at all common in Az) at the bus stop, Didnt do shit despite sitting next to her on the bus for 20min cause I bitched out.

dammit.wtf I aint in middle school no more but I got that same feeling in my gut I did way back when I would approach a girl.

hope I see her again

BUS STOP YOU SAY?

X5WfQp13O7g

^

all the advice you need for picking chicks up at a busstop