superconfessional

gainesville? hot? pics plz ;)

Dunedin?

also another chick I knew like 6 years ago found me yesterday, she's still in england and she's a cheerleader now which is weird as fuck. She was a friend's sister and I just remember wrestling and fondling her.

picsorgtfo

l_dd28f1e15190bf93a7bbff16e6c97f97.jpg

Yea, dunedin is on the way to clearwater or something like that. If i'm going to clearwater and feel like slumming, maybe i'll drop your name. Hopefully she'll drop something else.

Dun worry about that shit, man. The more you do the harder it's gonna be to get your noodle wet. I've been single for a few months now after getting it regularly for a few years but i haven't really been trying. Kinda lazy.

^ apparently not your d!ck ! har har har !

in all seriousness its overrated, and it'll come in time.

pr0n is awesome <- remember that

overrated? whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

also, it took me ten fucking minutes to get my shirt on. helmut lang is a bastard

servo2000, you don't like them much? I like all of the newer preview stuff and I watched the show last season if I caught it.

I didn't mean that to come out like such an insult - they're pretty funny but they've got nothing on Will Arnett, he just takes what strikes me as what would've been a pretty typical skit without him and makes it genius.

also, it took me ten fucking minutes to get my shirt on. helmut lang is a bastard

I cracked up at this for some reason.

i dunno dude, sex is pretty not overrated. i can honestly say having regular sex makes you a happier more rounded person

And if you do it often enough, it actually affects the way you walk. I swear to god you start to swagger a little bit. It's almost embarrassing.

One of them recently found me on myspace, must've searched my name because we don't have any mutual friends. She looks better now. She lives in FL.

Oh, and sidenote: (in a thread of asides) how crazy are these? The ones where five years later you see a picture and you're like "WHAT!? I didn't even know someone's spine could just naturally straighten out like that."

Guest jmatsu
i noticed that the more sex sean has, the more he walks like his asshole is really really sore

stop flattering yourself...your weeny ain't nearly as big as your neck.

jmatsu, i'm honestly fucking offended that you would think, for a second, that even if i was a homo, i'd be fucking clopek.

i mean i like the guy but i wouldn't do him, and i realize that even saying this probably goes against all the no homo, covering up latent homosexuality that this board does but i needed to get it off my chest hahahaha

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu, i'm honestly fucking offended that you would think, for a second, that even if i was a homo, i'd be fucking clopek.

i mean i like the guy but i wouldn't do him, and i realize that even saying this probably goes against all the no homo, covering up latent homosexuality that this board does but i needed to get it off my chest hahahaha

i know you wouldn't let him near your butt if you was homo. anyway nigga always b dropping your or hali's name.

i dunno dude, sex is pretty not overrated. i can honestly say having regular sex makes you a happier more rounded person

You get a lot more done when you're not having sex.

Here's a pithier phrasing: You get more done when you're not getting some. Or: You get more done when you're not being done. Something like that.

That said, if you're the kind of worthless bag who's going to fritter his (or her) free time away doing nothing of real consequence, then you might as well be on the prowl.

First confession along these lines: straight friend-zoned myself last week.*

I feel like I have a reasonable excuse though - right as we were getting close her best friend died and I might be cold but no fucking way am I No, I won't come over to comfort you and hear your problems about your dead best friend cold. Basically comes down to bad timing. Now we're buddy-buddy.

Not down for the count by any means, but this could get weird. We'll see how this plays out.

*is this like a superfuture epidemic? I always see these posts - or is it just common enough that with this large of a congregation shit shows up a lot?