superconfessional

So I went to take the bus today, but realised that I forgot a book. I went home, grabbed the book and drove to the university.

So I bused home from the university today, but realised that I forgot a van. I got driven to the university, grabbed the van and drove home.

syb: I just got that same shit yesterday. I've apparently reached a money receiving limit that requires PP to have my ID and proof of residence based on the new anti money-laundering law. WTF? I've had it for 3 years and just now am reaching that limit, it's not like I buy shiz for 2000 a pop. fuck paypal.

Yeah that's it, I got exactly the same. Automated phone calls to confirm I'm who I say I am, bank snoops that I pay for on my credit card to make sure it's my credit card (wadafug?) and something else that I can't remember right now. Grrrrrr.

Be alright if I was the one cleaning up, but I'm just doing my friends a favour.

My ex-boyfriend is in the next room loudly talking about how he doesn't use condoms.

I think this deserves a drink or a smoke.

excuse my ignorance but are you a guy or a girl?

i don't care one way or the other i'm just curious

i asked a girl to prom today. she didn't say yes or no. she said "i don't know, there's drama right now"

im gonna take it as a no, which i imagine it is..

:(

Jeep, sorry to hear man.

However if there is "drama right now" she probably wouldn't have been much fun anyway...

Ask the backup one, she'll say yes!

Jeep, sorry to hear man.

However if there is "drama right now" she probably wouldn't have been much fun anyway...

Ask the backup one, she'll say yes!

well thanks for the vote of confidence cotton

i dunno, she sorta was the second choice. first choice got asked by one of the ugliest kids i know.

i dunno, i don't have much luck with the girls i go to school with :confused:

i feel that "drama" was just an excuse to end the conversation, effectively corroborating to a "no"

speaking of which....my prom date sophomore year kinda looked like Celine Dion, and she wouldn't put out and told me she would only give me head if I wore a condom. I put it on, and she kept snagging it on her teeth as she gave me the second worst blowjob of my life.

I was too lazy to study for the GRE and even though i kept blanking during the test and i thought it was just guessing, i pulled a halfway decent score. Better than my friends who studied a bunch. Fuckers. Time to drink this weekend

damn, my friend just said this to me:

"is it this strange that i think id rather never have existed rather than being alive?"

and it is kind of true.

someone been reading Camus?

thanks for the words Cotton

i have a "friend" who i'm considering asking, but she's sorta a self-centered "focus on me" personality. i'm a bit meek about this stuff despite my stature and personality.

Jeep- I'd just go with the friend if you're cool to eat dinner, hang out a bit with her and then just do whatever the hell you wanted once you got there. I went with a platonic friend to senior prom and it worked out. We hung out and had a good time at dinner, danced a bit together, but mostly did our own thing and enjoyed ourselves. Those responses are the worst though. Just have some balls and reject a nigga, namsayin? Just be casual about asking her and make sure she knows it's because you two are friends. If she's kind of a bitch, i'd try to find a cooler girl to go with.

I don't know how your school works though. My school had a lot of people (guys and girls) going in big single groups together so there weren't any ties but also was a sasuage/taco party.

Jeepster, pretty much any girl you take to the prom will have sex with you, so just find the one who is the best arm candy. You've already been rejected once, now you know it's nothing to worry about. Or persuede the girl that was originally number to go with you, after spreading some herpes-based rumors about the ugly kid.

hah

hahahaaa

herpes.

i mean, it could work since he has such bad acne.

shit that kids ugly.

i already asked her if she would reconsider - she's to stuck in her own ways to renig on the acceptance of ugly kids offer.

just tell her youre famous on the internet

hellz yeeeah

YOU SEE ME LURKIN DAT SIDRO OPENIN?

BITCH, I DON'T GOT FRIENDSTER

BUT IM FAMOUS.

Jeep- I'd just go with the friend if you're cool to eat dinner, hang out a bit with her and then just do whatever the hell you wanted once you got there. I went with a platonic friend to senior prom and it worked out. We hung out and had a good time at dinner, danced a bit together, but mostly did our own thing and enjoyed ourselves. Those responses are the worst though. Just have some balls and reject a nigga, namsayin? Just be casual about asking her and make sure she knows it's because you two are friends. If she's kind of a bitch, i'd try to find a cooler girl to go with.

I don't know how your school works though. My school had a lot of people (guys and girls) going in big single groups together so there weren't any ties but also was a sasuage/taco party.

its a similar situation i guess, but i dunno.

its up in the air. i'll ask tomorrow, and if i get rejected, i have therapy in the afternoon, so i can vent my displeasure with life to a real person, rather than the internet.

Worst case scenario, ask that mediocre girl who has always had a small crush on you (all decent looking guys have these) or at least flirt with her a bunch at the dance and you'll at least have a happy end to the evening.

Worst case scenario, ask that mediocre girl who has always had a small crush on you (all decent looking guys have these) or at least flirt with her a bunch at the dance and you'll at least have a happy end to the evening.

hah

there is that one girl

her teeth are fucked

but she has a great body

one problem - she's 5'0"

make for an odd picture...

oh christ. i started rehearsals MCing the school end of year dance show and my my my i am getting paid 150 dollars to be surrounded by a bunch of really hott yet heartless bitches in short skirts.

never been such a strong concentration of bitching drama bullshit and perfect legs in my life.

but i have a lady of my own, so ill just forget i ever wrote this.

wait JEEP shes 5 foot, your 19feet

think of the convience, she doesnt even need to drop ot her knees

hahahahaa yeah I think in HS everyone has 1-2. but for some reason in Middle School I had a group of them (they were all friends), they ranged from ehhh to not-bad-but-really-awkward...but looking back a middle-school-fivesome would've been so B.A.L.L.A. of me.

One of them recently found me on myspace, must've searched my name because we don't have any mutual friends. She looks better now. She lives in FL.

oh christ. i started rehearsals MCing the school end of year dance show and my my my i am getting paid 150 dollars to be surrounded by a bunch of really hott yet heartless bitches in short skirts.

never been such a strong concentration of bitching drama bullshit and perfect legs in my life.

but i have a lady of my own, so ill just forget i ever wrote this.

wait JEEP shes 5 foot, your 19feet

think of the convience, she doesnt even need to drop ot her knees

good reason for editing

but like i said

fucked teeth

and we all know what obie trice had to go through.

hahahahaa yeah I think in HS everyone has 1-2. but for some reason in Middle School I had a group of them (they were all friends), they ranged from ehhh to not-bad-but-really-awkward...but looking back a middle-school-fivesome would've been so B.A.L.L.A. of me.

One of them recently found me on myspace, must've searched my name because we don't have any mutual friends. She looks better now. She lives in FL.

gainesville? hot? pics plz ;)