superconfessional

I'm scared of giving my credit card number to uniqlo employees over phone... but I really want that gray chambray Tim H. x Uniqlo shirt baaad.

If you ever had that chance, you can have it again. If you don't now, you never did. It's hard to build a new image of yourself, but it's pretty simple to show someone a side of you they've already seen.

You can cut through the Gordian knot by putting her hand on your crotch. You'll know exactly where you are shortly thereafter.

Alexander_cuts_the_Gordian_Knot.jpg

NEXT-LEVEL PROBLEM-SOLVING.

Also, I totally think hanging out with mrip would be pretty stellar. Something deep down inside me tells me that if we got shitfaced together, some major damage could possibly be done.

I sold a phone on eBay and shipped it to Ukraine. Insured for $200. When it left my hands at USPS, it weighed 1 pound 6 ounces. When the buyer received it, it weighed half a pound. And the only thing inside the box was the installation CD and manual.

But PayPal is a bitch and took the money out of my account anyway because the buyer "didn't receive the item in the condition described".

This is %100 true:

A couple of weeks ago I posted in this thread that I was conflicted about my relationship with my girlfriend. Somehow, she actually saw that post, figured out it was me, and now we're broken up.

How fucking wild is that!?

It is madly embarrassing to be called on shit you wrote on the internet.

This is %100 true:

A couple of weeks ago I posted in this thread that I was conflicted about my relationship with my girlfriend. Somehow, she actually saw that post, figured out it was me, and now we're broken up.

link to previous posting?

This is %100 true:

I've considered that possibility before, and that's why I've never posted anythng personal. Thank you for proving my worries right.

This is %100 true:

WHO SNITCHED?

This is %100 true:

She probably did a bit of detective work at your computer--checking your history, etc. It wouldn't be too hard to put the pieces together, especially if you leave yourself logged in to SuFu.

Once, right after having sex with my then-girlfriend, I went to the bathroom to wash up. My girlfriend, still naked, ran straight to my computer and began reading my e-mails. I walked out and saw here there and was like, "What in the world is going on?"

"You're falling in love with T.," she said. "I know you are. The letters you write here are the same as you wrote me when we first started dating."

(Of course I was attracted to T., but I didn't do anything with her. But you know how it is, when you've been dating someone for a while and then things aren't working out and suddenly one day you're hanging out with an attractive girl.)

I just kind of dismissed her accusations offhand. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said.

Then she just blurted out, "I'll cut that bitch's face!"

I thought it was hilarious and cute, actually, that kind of outrageous possessiveness. (I found her e-mail snooping to be invasive and off-putting, but whatever.) I mentioned this to my sister, who thought that my girlfriend was psychotic. She told all her friends, and they had a good laugh at it.

I mentioned this in passing to my girlfriend, who was mortified. "Why did you tell your sister that?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Just told her what happened," I said.

Anyway, the moral of this long-winded story is, gramps, that is she's going to be upset with you for just talking about what happened, then fuck her. No one has exclusive possession of the truth.

The original post was pretty mild, and I've since edited it out for whatever reason. It was essentially something along the lines of "I'm with this girl, but I don't want to be, but also am also flattered by how into it she is."

And landho, it seems that in your case you were legitimately having your privacy invaded. I think I would have acted similarly. It's nuts to think that people think that type of behavior's actually permissable.

Yeah, to me her looking through my e-mail wouldn't normally be a big deal (I don't really have anything to hide), but it was her reasons for doing so that irked me.

To be clear, though, I didn't tell my sister what my then-girlfriend said out of maliciousness; if anything, I was kind of oblivious to how her statement would sound to a normal person not in the relationship. To me, it was kind of endearing, actually. (My friends and I behave outrageously more often than not and are given to hyperbolic speech.)

This girl I knew went after her boyfriend with a knife once. This story made it to me years later in a very roundabout fashion. I mentioned it to said girl offhandedly, and she went nuts.

"Why did he tell anyone that! That story was sacred! It belonged to us!"

To me, that's crazy. I kind of think that if you go after anyone with a knife, you lose whatever privileges that come with being in a relationship. That's just me, though. Clearly she and I have different ideas about secrets. I think people are in equal possession of events they are involved in, and if her ex wanted to mention it in the back room of a club to a friend of a friend of mine, then hey, that's his business.

I'm not saying that you're right for talking through your problems. (Although I don't think you did anything wrong.) I think she overreacted, but if your ex is sensitive about such things, then maybe you should tiptoe around these things. Me, I say fuck it, dude.

But PayPal is a bitch and took the money out of my account anyway because the buyer "didn't receive the item in the condition described".

Happened to me once, hopefully it wasn't an ultra expensive one, sent overseas. Sorry for you.

This is %100 true:

Shit. That sucks. I nearly broke up because of some stupid shit I wrote on the internet. You gave me the idea of deleting some stuff, because she's a hella good detective and likes to know what i do on the internets...

Look on the bright side.

She'd be an easy lift in the shower.

hah

hahahaha

i just can't bring myself to do it though.

think of the prom picture

and dancing

and then sleeping with her.

there's something like casting a shadow over it.

i'd feel bad.

she's young and impressionable

and has bad teeth.

but everything else is cute

she even has something of a "bootay"

btw, she's not a white girl - i think she's 1/2 syrian or something. her last name is hilarious and unfortunate though - "Dickman"