superconfessional

today has been so fucking strange without superfuture.

so i spent an hour looking through sufu flickrs. i feel like a goddamn stalker, kinda like kerni, who appears in everyone's comments.

I've always had a few old-man tendencies/habits. In my efforts to find a lasting, consistent style while trying to maintain a good diet, I've developed another thing I can take with me till my old-man-years: a love for oatmeal. I love the guilt-free feeling from having a bowl of it in the morning or noon... or even in place of half-assed cooked dinners. I've come to appreciate the fiber, the freshly steamed oatmeal smell, the texture and the neutral flavor (which you can build upon).

I've always loved grains like (the more nutritious, exotic and expensive) quinoa and of course (universally loved) rice... but yeah, horray for oatmeal as well.

today has been so fucking strange without superfuture.

so i spent an hour looking through sufu flickrs. i feel like a goddamn stalker, kinda like kerni, who appears in everyone's comments.

This reminds me of when I started looking through all the sufu related things on youtube. Great time waster.

This reminds me of when I started looking through all the sufu related things on youtube. Great time waster.

This made me laugh for a very long time just recently:

uD7ETVJBg60

for the past 11 hours, i have had it on my mind to do an assignment. i've done nothing yet. it's due today and i can get it in without deductions...but i just don't feel like it. i have to write two term papers for next thursday, so i know that starting tomorrow life is going to be hell

so instead of getting it out of the way, going drinking with some buddies because classes are over and meeting up with other people....

i've been at home telling myself i'll do schoolwork

I just realized that I am posting on a board where middle class college kids think they have a right to fucking dior jackets and luxury in general. Arrrghghghghghgh!! Fuck I hope that when/if I ever have kids they're all girls, boys are just plain retarded.

Damn beef sounds like a heavyset black dude. If he walked up behind me and did the voice I'd shit my pants.

On semirelated note I saw Tay Zonday the same weekend I met beef when he was in NY. Dude was wearing a hawaiin floral shirt with a suit jacket, and he got into a limo with two white high school kids. Weird.

i was watching it with the sound off at first so i was thinking is the some hidden camera shit, then i watched it again with sound and laughed my ass off.