superconfessional

nah coldrice id just opt for the b!tch slap to the face with the quickness. no bitch messes with my santoku knife and non stick set ! sry geekbonchic i think action is necessary. lay down the smack down

.6788773_400x400.jpg

compliments of google image.

Dammit I thought about the hairline againt today. I thought I could go cold turkey but apparently not. I am definitely convinced now though it has to be a toupee. Look at it

It is stupidly fresh every funkin time I see this man. IT IS NOT RIGHT!!

1z50n10.jpg

steve harvey's hairline is drawn in... i know it... it has to be

back to the subject at hand: theres this bum that takes out the trash at the shop. he's pretty decorated; been to october fest twice, can speak german (he's black), toured parts of asia, has a filipino wife (the fact that he has a wife amazed me), has stories out the ass...

but i know he does drugs, is a alcoholic, and im sure the couple of bucks i give him for his work goes to these habits. i dont want to give him money at times because i know the end result but i know he has/had it rough growing up and in the military, so ill keep chucking him a couple of dollars plus those stories are great.

there are birds chirping outside my house incessantly and it's 2am. wtf don't these birds need sleep? :mad:

added note: there is now also a cat that sounds like it's drunk.

I hate that shit. I think they're mockingbirds.

My roommate doesn't know shit about cooking and/or maintaining a kitchen. In the past she has:

• Used a fork to stir scrambled eggs in a non-stick pan
  • Used one of my nice vegetable knives as a screwdriver

And whenever I correct her—because she's scratching off the non-stick coating or breaking my knives—she gives me this face. And I want to slap her and tell her that she doesn't know shit in the kitchen and should be grateful I'm not calling her out on her complete ineptitude.

My roommate loves to cook fish. She loves to dry cook everything on a steaming hot pan and use the pot cover to steam the fish. When she is done she leaves the lingering raw fish smell to permeate inside the metal and everything in the kitchen smells like ass.

When she gets around to it, she rinses it with cold water and puts it on the drying rack.

She makes copious amounts of pudding and lets it rot when she's done.

I feel your pain.

sidney, just wait until she pass out after a masturbating session and smother her with her pillow, then stab her multiple times for fun. chop her up into thousands of small pieces that you can periodically slip into that last fourth of the burrito you throw away anyway until she's all gone and no one even missed her fat ass already dammit.

My roommate loves to cook fish.

In college my buddy used to bang this white-trash broad who wore dirty keds, cut-off jean-shorts, and a pantera t-shirt every day. Whenever I came home and they were done boning the house smelled like boiled catfish for days.

My roommate loves to cook fish. She loves to dry cook everything on a steaming hot pan and use the pot cover to steam the fish. When she is done she leaves the lingering raw fish smell to permeate inside the metal and everything in the kitchen smells like ass.

When she gets around to it, she rinses it with cold water and puts it on the drying rack.

I feel your pain.

She deserves one of these:

t-PNPk8l5cs

there are birds chirping outside my house incessantly and it's 2am. wtf don't these birds need sleep? :mad:

added note: there is now also a cat that sounds like it's drunk.

In shanghai there were a few cats outside my apartment that literally sound like little humans. First time I heard them I thought someone dumped a baby outside. They also talk to each other in this odd language.

I feel your pain.

recently, this one guy who was interested in me invited me over to his aparment a couple times for dinner. his female roomie would always leave messes in the kitchen such as dry oatmeal on the oven, large volumes of dishes, etc.

i am not an anal neat freak, but i have always been OCD about food messes. plus it's just a courtesy thing. it is expected that if you share a space with someone, you should hold up your end of the chores. guess some people don't get it.

dude that babby jeezus better NOT get home from work and start demandin' food on the table, because if I'm not in the mood for cooking, there will be no homecooked meals up in here.

If I'm not hitting the butt of my utensils on the table clamoring for food, then shit, I'm not breathing.

filipino parties are really cliquish. like if you don't know a good amount of people in the group it's not very much fun.

case and point.

plus a fuckin room full of hypebeasts and beastettes speaking nonsensically about mainstream tv shows, highschool type level gossip, and how they all went out and got digital SLR cameras while sitting in a circle looking at mirror images of themselves is fucking boring and lame.

Do they not know? DIVERSITY IS KEY