superconfessional

I feel like Im doing the same thing... except I dont stalk since we're about a 15h flight apart and Im not actually that creppy, just a bit odd.

Also got accepted to uni here. I should be happy I guess, but everything bores me. I need drugs.

Take your friend. A concert isnt exactly a great date spot for someone you're just getting to know.

i've been facebook-stalking the accepted students facebook group for my college next year, but i am hesitant to join it. i'm scared of engaging in something i'm still not committed to in theory even... it's less the fact that it's the people, but rather i'm still coming to terms with rejection from my top choice. i mean, i've accepted the fact i'm not going to Emerson, but i haven't fully come to accept that Wagner IS the school i'm going to next year.

i skare.

Cheneyenas who consider themselves post modern... (Cheney/EWU)

Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2008-04-04, 7:33PM PDT

I don't kare what you play, or if you play anything at all (I play everything).

MAYBE YOU LIKE?

diamanda galas

throbbing gristle

fyodor dostoevsky

coil

frutiger (font)

jean luc godard

discharge

helvetica (font)

willem de kooning

[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@keagan.org

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 630780390

I was out about town today and this probably homeless, but definitely fucked up old lady with two black eyes asked me if I had any change so she could buy coffee. I said no and turned into the coffee shop we were both infront of and bought myself a chai.

I didnt even want anything to drink, I just bought that chai to spite you, lady.

really? how tall was she 5' 9 ish? white curly hair? does her face look like it's melting? she looked abused?

At the end of FotR I still get goosebumps when Aragorn turns the corner and just kicks the shit out of a ton of Uruk-hai.

Haha. My roomate has it on (on tnt) and i just saw that.

really? how tall was she 5' 9 ish? white curly hair? does her face look like it's melting? she looked abused?

She was taller than me, so maybe 6'3", or 6'4". She wasnt that old probably in her 40's but looked about 55 from years of drug abuse. Her wasnt melting, it just looked like she ate a few jabs.

I know that thing

she used to live in my building in spokane. She used to carry her dirty diapers in the elevator.

She sang "jesus, jesus, there is just something about that name", to me, on the elevator, once.

im a freaking dumass i reformatted the wrong hard drive without knowing and lost all my MP33333333333333ssssssssssss since like highschool FUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i wanna die now -_-;

im a freaking dumass i reformatted the wrong hard drive without knowing and lost all my MP33333333333333ssssssssssss since like highschool FUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i wanna die now -_-;

If you've still got the music on your iPod, Senuti works well, too.

Cheneyenas who consider themselves post modern... (Cheney/EWU)

Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2008-04-04, 7:33PM PDT

I don't kare what you play, or if you play anything at all (I play everything).

MAYBE YOU LIKE?

diamanda galas

throbbing gristle

fyodor dostoevsky

coil

frutiger (font)

jean luc godard

discharge

helvetica (font)

willem de kooning

[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@keagan.org

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 630780390

this is brilliant, i think all craiglist ads should include more comprehensive information about what the OPs enjoy

hahahaha, see what i mean about him! dosteovsky, de kooning, helvetica, godard, none of these are postmodern

smh@supertalk, you should be more sophisticated than to pigeonhole

it like is reading the wasteland and dismissing it as transcendentalist

this is brilliant, i think all craiglist ads should include more comprehensive information about what the OPs enjoy

hahahaha, see what i mean about him! dosteovsky, de kooning, helvetica, godard, none of these are postmodern

smh@supertalk, you should be more sophisticated than to pigeonhole

it like is reading the wasteland and dismissing it as transcendentalist

nononon you don't understand.

If you enjoyed these you would enjoy me.

Maybe it would be fun, I donno.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/muc/630780390.html

Less than an hour ago, my girlfriend told me she wasn't in love with me anymore and she was bored of me. We've been together for 1 year 4 months and 3 days and she's been feeling this way for a little over 4 months. You know how much it sucks to hear that from someone whom you've shared your world with?

cheer up jer. at least she told you to your face instead of plotting something to hide the fact that she doesn't love you anymore. you'll probably lose 20 pounds by the time you're ok