ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

A bit over one month to go? March 1st fast approaches my friends!

Some quick indoor light pictures as I wanted to post something fast, of course they're much bluer in real life...

12128790193_d3f3de44dd_z.jpg

brighter light (closer to real color)

12128916054_b46d863b2e_z.jpg

Down to the wire everyone!

Edited by aho

Gonna be a good month everyone...Although I won't be attending Inspiration LA anymore, I have a HK trip booked for the end of the month that will cap of this contest for me.

In the meantime, the back yoke is giving way:

12256334084_4f4a7394af_z.jpg

12256335214_3d744dcba3_z.jpg

12256069373_87251ec08e_z.jpg

knee is starting to fray as well

12256070203_37fb48a0ca_z.jpg

No more washes until the end of the month for me, making this the longest amount of time not washed (2 months) since my first 4 months in the contest. I like the color where they are now and will try to get some contrast out of it!

Gonna be a good month everyone...Although I won't be attending Inspiration LA anymore, I have a HK trip booked for the end of the month that will cap of this contest for me.

In the meantime, the back yoke is giving way:

The fading looks nice, but the stitching falling apart like that would be completely unacceptable to me.  Have you been in contact with Ooe about it?  We've both spent enough time in jeans stitched together with 100% cotton thread to know that that level of damage isn't normal.  

@setterman, the faulting stitching is in no way attributable to Ooe's construction or materials. The 91 fabric shrinks a ton, and I effectively gained 2 waist sizes so I'm basically wearing the jeans with the top two unbuttoned, with only my belt holding them up. They still fit great in the legs and seat, however the force I've applied in trying to "stretch" the waist out after every wash killed the yoke. If I could do it again I'd size up accordingly but what can I say, I'm dedicated to this pair! ;)

I want a pair of Ooe Yofukuten jeans so badly.

Seems like they're on a hiatus at the moment no?

I can't wait until all the results of this contest are posted.

Either way, not going to be getting them for a very extended period of time.